23| Mall day ⁰³

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

The all kids made their way to the cafe on top floor. It was a outdoor cafe, which made them aware and feel the outter environment.

The weather at that moment was pleasable. The white clouds were gone and the sun was covered with a grayish smoky cloud. The harsh rays of sun were protected by the clouds on the sky which covered the upper blue part turnip it to gray, as far as their eyes can see.

It indicated that the rain might have it's chances to arrive, and the droplets of the water can gave them a smooth pleasure.

But that time was a little away.

And in that time, the whole Kim family sat on the big table in the middle of the outdoor cafe.

They all sat after giving their bags to the guards— which came with them, in a civil form— and the guards placed their bags in their respective cars.

They all were free and sat on the chairs comfortably, later few seconds, Nam-soo called out for them.

"So, you guys completed your shopping?"

They all nodded with a smile on their faces. And Nam-soo nodded in satisfaction.

"Then let's order, shall we?"

Riza spoke up, and few of them —Eva, Nam-soo, Riza, Jin, and Jisso— went to place everyone's order.

Yn was gazing at the clouds with her head up.

Clouds really are beautiful.

And she opened her phone. She clicked the photo of the gray clouds and opened the message box to send that to someone.

Till then, the people who went to order came back. And she got the knowledge, their order will be ready in a while.

-♪-

luv of my life <3!

The clouds are
beautiful, aren't they?

The clouds arebeautiful, aren't they?