~Prologue~

It was a cold winter day when the most extraordinary thing happened. No one could believe their eyes. There in the courtyard of the Central Judith Middle School was a girl lifting chains without touching them. She was only a 14 year old girl who was born with a special ability of being able to lift chains. She had 3 loving best friends, 1 parent (her mother), and a loving pet husky and pitbull. If she didn't have this ability, she would just be an ordinary girl living in a town she just moved there a month ago. The town she had moved to is called Judith, named after their first mayor, Ruth Judith. It is a tiny town surrounded by a forest called Moonlight Forest because when the moon is around, strange things happen. But there was someone that hated her ever since she started coming there. His name was Bryan Laymore. Before she came to the school, he was the most famous person there because he was known for his speed. He even beat the boy's coach, and was the champ at track. But when she came and people knew about her powers, he lost that popularity. So he got an idea. He wanted her out of his life, so he decided to kill her. One night she asked her mom if she could sleep in the forest and her response was yes. So she went to her favorite spot in the forest and fell asleep. She rested on a tree called The Sans Tree because it was once said that the Original Sans sat there and slept there. Then in the background, a portal appears and a boy named Tom comes out. He looked at the girl that was the same age as him surprisingly and he fell in love with her. Then he saw a boy with a gun and was going straight for her! She heard a gunshot and when she looked, her arm was bleeding like a bloody waterfall. She woke up to this wince of pain, she looked up and saw the boy that shot her arm. "STOP!!", she said in pain. He shot her in the arm two times in the same arm. The boy was about to jump but he wasn't going to run in there in mid-conversation. "I'm tired of you always getting fame and glory". I'm tired of it! I'm going to get you out of my life for good. By killing you!!", said the boy that shot her with rage in his voice. And with that, she was shot in the neck and killed. After that, out of nowhere, the boy came out of the bushes and blasted fire at the other boy. The boy dodged the fire blast and said, "You expected me to get hit from that little blast? How about this one!". Then out of nowhere, the bullet went straight through his head and killed him. The boy left the gun in the bushes and went to the river and washed the blood from his hands and face. Then, the boy left silently. A portal appeared and a skeleton came. He came near them and took them with him. He came to a world called Sciencetale. And the skeleton was Science Sans. He put the girl on the 1st table and put the boy on the 2nd one. He got 2 souls that he found. They were monster souls, both of them were white. He put both the monster souls in the girl and in the boy. Then, he marked both of them with numbers. The girl had number 1 and the boy had number 2. They were sent to a different universe each and they were never seen again until 14 years later.