Chapter 4: The Flaming Gaster Blaster.

Howler, Spike, and Vinera were bloody, hurt, and in horror because of what came out of the alley. A gaster blaster dragon completely on fire. And it was Starseeker. They could not believe it. Then, he pulled out his wrist-band claws and said, "We need to fight that monster. Even though it's a giant, flaming, gaster blaster dragon, Starseeker is still in there. So we need to get her out of there so we can have her back." Then Vinera said, "1. When did you care so much about Starseeker and 2. How can we get her out of there when it blasted us and made us hit a building?! We need back up!" Howler found a solution, "I'll call the Star Sanses. They'll help us get her back. They have positive feelings!" Then Vinera and Spike pulled out their weapons and ran yelling a war cry. Howler went to an abandoned shop and hid there so the dragon did not see him. He called the one that would tell them the news, Ink. "Hey Ink. There is something up downtown." "What's the problem?",Ink asked. "It's about Starseeker. She... she turned into a flaming Gaster Blaster dragon." Then Ink shouted, "WHAT!?!? I'm telling the others and we will be on our way in 2 minutes, tops!" Then the phone went silent. So Howler took out his weapons and attacked. A pool of ink appeared on the ground and Ink, Blue, and Dream jumped out of it. They saw the horror the others saw. There were claw marks, venom splats, and vines on the monster. Howler yelled to them, "We need a little help here!" Blue yelled, "What is that thing?!?!?" "That thing is Starseeker." Dream and Blue gasped. "And we need to get her back.", said Ink. "We will do whatever we can do to get her back." said both Dream and Blue. Then they got their weapons and they attacked the monster. The monster roared in anger and rage. Then it whacked them with its claws. The Star Sanses were sent falling to the ground, but Ink transported himself to the ground with ink transportation and Blue caught himself with his Gaster Blaster. But Dream was still falling until he heard a howl and a big, fire-furred wolf caught him. He was put down and looked up and saw that the big wolf was Howler! Then 2 other monsters came out of the alley and they were Spike and Vinera. " Are you okay, Dream?",said monster Howler. " You can talk?!?", shouted Dream. " Yeah. We are in control of this form. We had gone through this a lot so we learned to control this form so it doesn't take control of us. But Starseeker, this is her first time being in this form so she can't control it. So she can't talk to all of you. Only me, Spike, and Vinera can understand each other." explained monster Howler. " You all stay back. We will need your positive feelings when we finally take her down. It's the only way to change her back." Then with a blast of fire, all 3 of them were off to attack the Gaster Blaster dragon.