Chapter 6: When Flames meet a Cross.

Dream was yelling at Cross to stop but he already had Starseeker targeted and ready to kill her. He started to run and then he jumped into the air and raised his big knife to attack her. He slashed and he missed! He didn't realize that Starseeker was right behind him. He felt a blast of fire blow him away and he was smashed into the side of the hospital. Science Sans came out to stop them but it was already too late. Her beast side came out and she became the Gaster Blaster Dragon again but this time, she could control the monster. She used her tail to smack Cross to the ground. He came up bloody and bruised. She took a deep breath and blasted 5 tons of fire at Cross. Dream was yelling with tears in his eyes, "Stop! Please stop fighting! It was just an accident!" They stopped fighting to calm down Dream but mainly Cross tried to calm him down. He hugged him the best he could even though the burns hurt him a lot. Howler found Starseeker on the ground in pain. He picked her up and took her back to the hideout. On the outside, he looked like he hated her but on the inside, he loved that girl to pieces and would do anything to protect her. The Star Sanses paid more attention to Dream than Starseeker, so she thought they didn't care about her anymore. The Star Sanses actually did care about her but they were more focused on calming Dream down. The Experiments came back and laid her on the couch to let her save up her EXP and her soul energy. Howler said to Starseeker, "You're going to be alright." Then he heard a knock on the door. He opened it and found out who was there. The Star Sanses were at the door and Dream had a bandage on his eye. "Where is Starseeker? We need to see her and apologize for the fight.",said Blue. "Come on in. She is on the couch resting, said Howler. They came inside and found her on the couch, resting. "Is she okay!?", asked Dream in a panicked voice. "She's okay. She's just getting her power back up.", said Howler in a simple tone. But they did not know what was happening inside her mind. They did not know she was having a battle of her own.