neon the light fairy

So neon is the light fairy she does everything the opposite of zanna ,instead of stealing she give instead of being mean shes nice and instead of ..... you know what you know i think you get the system.
          Neon favorite thing to do                                        So neon job as a light fairy was to take control the sun there three different panels ones sunshine,sunset and nightfall. You are wondering aren't the light fairies how come they take over the night ,well the FI thats short for fairy incorporation decided that dark fairies might do somthing devious to the moon so dark fairies were not trusted so they gave it to the light fairies cause they were why more trustey.Neon favorite thing to do is watch the sunset it was so pretty when it was going down she loved it.

                         Neon pet
Dont be weird out soo her it goes.....she has a bunny.....wuth a latern nose......thats yellow i know here father wanted her to get her a firefly but she got a bunny with a latern nose but thats her pet.

                       Neon kingdon
 i only what to tell you what the kingdom looks like because it makes you feel happy lm serious like the people live i a marshmallow house and the floor is made out chocolate it looks so yummy but they never eat it and the only reson u cant see where they are cause its in the sky and it small and the floor holding it is COTTON CANDY and they have a chocolate fountain and the kingdom is made out of gram cracker but the eat healthy weird they  Could eat there  kingdom but they would rather eat healthy.

                        THE ITEM
So me neon is going to tell the story since the narrator is going drinking out of are chocolate fountain well you got to buy it soo..i was walking around the panel for day chaning then i fell in a loose florring of chocolate then i saw somthing glowing it was a necklace it was a sun charm with a gold chain it looked beautiful i could not myself from wearing it when i wore it glowed so much i could not see anthing it said ALL FAIREIS WILL GATHER BUT THEY WOULD NOT RATHER TO GATHER....WHAT that does not make sense at least i have a necklace?so i climb the ladder it was time to activate sunset pannel so I turn it on then i watch the sunset wondering what that means .

Neon:hope you like the story
Narrator:NEON I TOLD YOU NOT TO END THE STORY
neon:but i want to
Narrator:I told you no NOW GO BACK TO YOUR HOUSE
neon:ok but i would be a  better narrator

Narrator :I CAN HEAR YOU DID YOU GET THE JOB OF NARRATOR NO SO IS YOUR NAME NARRATOR, NOOO SO GO BACK HOME

Neon:fine but dont yell

Neon left the page

Narrator:sorry for that guys ao hope you like the story you can be in the story just put fake identity and you can be in the story and thanks for the supporting on this story