Don't Worry, Im Here

(This was written on my phone and not like how I usually update on my computer so. If there are any errors I'll try to fix them as soon as I can)

After arriving I exited the car and went to Cloud's side. His cheek was bleeding from that so called Sephiroth. He glanced up at me, those soft mako mixed baby  blue eyes looked into my soul. "Are you alright?" I asked  him. He blinked surprised that my priority was him not caring about myself. "I'm fine.." I sighed putting my hand on his shoulder." I'll help you, come with me.."

My voice was quiet. Cloud tried to tell me not to worry, that he was strong. Still, I didn't care. " I don't care, I'm still helping." We passed by Tifa who looked a bit worried about the blood on his cheek. I gave her a small smile to not worry. That I would help him.   "Sit down Cloud. Let me see that cut."  "You don't need to do this...." He muttered. " I know but you were there for me before so, its the least I can do. Im  not strong like you but, I want to help."  I placed the cotton on his bleeding face. He shut his one eye from the sting.

"Thank you..." He said softly. I stepped back to placed the bloody cotton down. When Cloud stood up and walked over to me. He okwardly placed his arm around me. "You don't seem a hundred percent either.." I felt myself slightly go weak. I was shocked by what I was hearing. Cloud was trying to seem more caring.  He didn't let me go. "I see  now..., you are wounded a little." He spoke."Huh??" I blinked. Cloud let me go and pointed at the bed. " You must rest, I can tell by how flinched, you are in pain." I averted my eyes." I can't this isn't my room." "I don't care. I will go get some food and I want you to rest up till.  No training till you are better."  "I..-alright. " Cloud lightly smiled and placed his sword against the wall. "Don't worry." Was all he said and walked out of the room and closed the door.

-To be continued