Kidnapped?

Annie's POV

I turned off the water and jumped out of the shower. The bristles of the floor mat below tickling my toes. I grabbed the towel in front of me running it through my hair a couple of times, then starting to wrap it around my body, when I thought, "ah screw it." I tossed it on the ground and open the door of the bathroom Which led to my room. I quickly threw myself onto my soft queen size bed, only to feel something hard under my back.

"Ugh..." I groaned, raising myself up and taking the object out from under me. It was my paint brush. I smiled as I looked at it recalling the wall of my room dedicated to nothing but painting. I stood up and turned the stereo on. Spheres by Daniel Hope was still in and immediately it began playing my favorite song, I Giorni Andante (the song in the video), when suddenly I heard the sound of heavy footfall coming up the stairs. It sounded like Bennett's. Sure enough, two seconds later, Bennett barges into the room.

"Oh my god I'm naked!" I shouted attempting to cover myself with my arms.

After hearing my words he stopped his search, for whatever he wanted, removed his hand from a drawer he had pulled out, and stood up to make eye contact with me. "That really shouldn't come as a shock to you, I was under the impression that you chose to be that way, Annie dearest." He said, sarcastically and smirked.

"Relax," he continued, "it's not like I don't know what you have."

I rolled my eyes, as I reached for the nearest t-shirt, panties, and bra I could find. The shirt was Bennett's. "How the heck did your t-shirt get in my room?" I questioned.

"I think that's a question for you to answer, love." He gave me wink, then continued his search. After he found what he was looking for, which was an encyclopedia that I didn't know was in my room, he ran out the door and I followed.

"Why do you need that?" I asked.

"Noble was in the garden when he hurt his foot. He said he'd be okay, but he didn't know where his phone was and the nearest encyclopedia was in your room." he replied, and upon pondering his words, he went on. "perhaps I should add that he wanted his phone to gather information from Wikipedia."

"What information?" I asked, but before I could get an answer he had grabbed my wrist and dragged me out back to the garden. As we walked out I soaked in the sunshine and fresh air. The two of us strolled past the large fountain and towards the marble bench upon which William was perched.

"Ah! Thank you Bennett," said William as he returned his phone to his pocket and reached out for the encyclopedia.

"Wait a minute you said tha-"

"That I didn't have my phone, yes, but had I told you the truth, you'd never have given me the encyclopedia and while Wikipedia is useful in some cases, it doesn't have near as much information and that which it does possess isn't entirely reliable."

"Don't you think it's a bit too early, hm? I haven't even had my coffee yet." I said, when suddenly William turned towards me and looked me up and down.

"No, I suppose you haven't. but it seems to me that you have, indeed, had... something this morning." He said, glancing at our dear friend, then back to me.

I soon felt blood rushing to my face. I looked down at Bennett's t-shirt I was wearing. I should've known that was gonna happen. Bennett just looked down and bit his lower lip in an attempt to hold in the laugh he was so desperately fighting.

"You two are children." I said, walking away while trying to hold in my own giggles. No need for them to know, however.
__________________________