Start

(Enid pov)

I was staring outside the large window waiting for one person which was Wednesday. I really want her to come because I haven't seen or heard from her since I went to her estate and invited her to my wedding. I know she's busy with writing and has a legacy to uphold but just for one day I want her to be here.

I see an all black car with the windows tinted so dark that you don't see inside of the car. I already knew it was her, she had come after all. I yell for Yoko telling her to deliver a message from me to Wednesday. Once she got out the car my heart had stopped. She had cut her hair, Running her fingers through it before closing the door of her car and completely come out. She looked so...amazing in that suit.

While she was staring she saw Yoko come into view dragged wednesday inside. I stood up waiting at the door, my past roommate always knocked. Waiting a few more seconds three evenly spaced out knocks were heard at the door. I swung the door open and grabbed her as fast as possible, holding her it a hug like my life depended on it.

*10 minutes later*

Wednesday won't be staying here long. She has something important to do. It hurts she won't be here to dance, drink, then I'll be so drunk she will have to take me home. Something that happened almost every week after high school. I tell her that but she immediately looks to the ground stating I will have a husband to take me home now and she will no longer be needed. But then she laughs looking back up to me with eyes so pure but also like they are going to be pulled away from me any second now.

"Wednesday do you think I could sleep over your house when me and Ajax gets into fights?" I ask her laying my head on her shoulder.

"You may come anytime Enid." She responds while later her head on top of mine.

We sat like this for about five minutes before a ring came from Wednesdays phone. I looked at it the same time Wednesday did. It was a message from her family and there was also a message unread, on the lines of 'Thanks for last night' with a wink at the end. So she is seeing someone! I snatch her phone in a playful way before opening the message. That was the only message. I decided I wouldn't butt in because maybe she was having a one night stand.

So instead I go to her camera and face it toward us.

"You need a new picture of us as your background wednesday. I chuckled before saying ' smile' and kissing her girl on the cheek.

I carefully looked at the photo then looked back to wednesday noticing her shock. But then I change her background to the new photo and hand her phone back.

"We can update that after I get married." Ajax had asked me if I wanted to keep my last name and I told him I would like to keep my name Sinclair. He didn't mind and it was arranged.

While I was thinking Wednesday cleared her throat and started to speak.

"Enid I have something for you." I look at her while she pulled a little box. She pulls out a beautiful necklace that has a white heart in the middle with her initials. Enid Sinclair. I'm once again buried in wednesday neck now smelling her scent. I want to cry but she tells me

"Don't cry mi vida you'll ruin your makeup"

God I could care less about the makeup right now, to my wedding she brought me something so beautiful.
I lift my head to look at it while saying.

"Wednesday when you get married I'm going to bring the best present you'll even get." I promise

She smiles before saying "if I even live to see tomorrow" I notice that her smile fades ever so slightly. I'm about to say something before she offers to put the necklace on me. I happily complied after she puts it on Yoko come into the room yelling

"CHOP CHOP YOU TWO! ENID YOUR THE BRIDE YOU SHOULD BE DOWN STAIRS."

Gosh she is killing me with this "come on Wednesday." I say reaching for her hand while I stand. She takes it standing. Wednesday actually grew a little taller she was now 5'4 and I'm 5'3

Before she was 5'2. I hope she'll still hang out with me when I'm married. Please what ever source from above keep wednesday in my life. I'll kill for my best friend.

I love her.

Authors note:
Hey y'all enjoy?