Almost Caught

Jennie POV

That fucking girl named Dahyun is getting into my nerves. I already told her I can do something when she spit something to Lili.

"Threatened this fucking girl. " I told to my assistant.

"Right away Madam. " He said amd left.

"Get ready the private room, I need to release my anger. " I said seriously.

They immediately bow before leaving me. If she wants war then I'll give that to her. No one dares to step with Kim especially the one and only Jennie Kim 😏

I went inside my private room where my weapons are and my real target is in the other side

I went inside my private room where my weapons are and my real target is in the other side. They place a weak man in the middle. He betrayed my dad for spilling the lodger to the prime minister so my dad has to kill the current prime minister and get this idiot for my care.

"Place him in the middle and put Dahyun's face in his face. " I told them.

I load my gun and wear my protective gears since I will used some military gun for this game.

I saw the man looked in horror when he finally see me. I smile in evil. This will be your worst nightmare 😏

They placed the apple in his head. Hmm if I slipped my hand, I will aim the real target here.

I aimed the apple. Let me just scare the rat.

*BANG***

They flinch and I hit the middle of the apple while thethe man almost lost his strength in standing.

"Don't fucking move! " I said and shot his side but not aiming him. He flinched and plead to me.

"Ms. Kim, please please spare me. My pregnant wife is waiting for me. She's now in labor. Please please don't kill me. " He said

"Do you think I care? Now stand up. I'm not done with you! " I said sternly.

I aimed another apple and shot again the middle part. When I looked at Dahyun's face, It angers me more that she knows something and I need to keep her mouth shut so without thinking I shot the mouth of her image making the man died instantly. Ops sorry 😏🤭

Lisa POV

I was doing our laundry while my siblings are in the living area. I need to finish this since tomorrow morning, I will have a class.

I'm still thinking my relationship with Ms. Kim. She's really clingy and touchy towards me after she knows I'm intersex. Sometimes I think this is just her way to sex abuse me and that conflicts my feelings to her. I'm starting to develop my feelings to her but I also hold myself as I think I need to prioritize my siblings first before my lovelife. Even Ms. Kim treats me his boyfriend, I can't still hold on to this as she might just playing on me. I need to protect myself.

I was interrupted when I heard Dahyun screaming. What the?! I immediately went to living room and found 2 unknown guys trying to get Dahyun. Leo is below the table crying hard. I run to Dahyun as these bad guys are trying to pull Dahyun. I kicked them and accidentally grab the other ones face mask. Wait? Is he Rio? Ms. Kim's secretary. Before I walk closer to them, they run together and leave. I try to run after them but Dahyun stopped me.

"Unnie, let's stay here. They might have weapons. " Dahyun said while shaking in fear. I immediately hug her and signal Leo to come with me.

"Shhhh stop crying. Unnie will never let anyone hurt you guys. " I said and hug them.

This is strange. Why do Rio needs to attack my siblings? Does Ms. Kim ordered this? I need to confront Ms. Kim and investigate why do these people are chasing my siblings. I need to protect them because I will hate myself even more if I failed again in saving my siblings.

_______________________________________

Yay! Thank you for making this story on top 😍😍😍😍

Does anyone read this? Hahaha sorry for very late update. Enjoy reading~~

-Avery