Wedding Day

Lisa POV

It's been a week since that confrontation, I already talk with my siblings and they disagree with my plans on marrying Jennie but I told them about Luis. Of course Dahyun was so shocked even Leo but they were excited to see Luis.

Today is our wedding, Jennie's Mom and Chae will be our witness while Luis will be our ring bearer.

We're here at the hallway waiting for Attorneys Park, Chaeyoung's father.

"You will marry mama? " Luis asked me and I smile to him and nod.

"Yes I will baby. " I said and caress his head. He smiles to me with her gummy smile like Jennie.

"Yey! Mommy will have Dada! " He said and jump in joy.

"Luis, tone down your voice. We're at th office. " I heard Jennie's whispes to Luis and he immediately cover his small mouth.

"Otay~~" He cutely said. Kyeopta

"Ms. Jennie RubyJane Kim do you take Ms. Lalisa Pranpiya Manoban as your lawfully husband for better for worst for richer for poorer til death do us part? " Atty. Park asked. Jennie nervously gulped hard before answering.

"Yes your honor. " She said and smile a little.

"Ms. Lalisa Pranpiya Manoban do you take Ms. Jennie RubyJane Kim as your lawfully wife for better for worst for richer for poorer til death do us part? "

I looked at Jennie coldly and suddenly I felt that heartbeat again whenever I saw her.

"Yes.... Your honor. " I said and try to calm myself.

"With the power of the jurisdiction that gave to me I pronounce you man and wife. Lisa, you may kiss the bride. " Atty. Park said. I held Jennie's hand. She has cold hands.

I slowly leaned to her and she closed her eyes. I kissed her and every spark within me activate when my lips touched hers. We kissed for few minutes before I stopped and looked at her. Do I still love this woman? Or I'm just infatuate with the situation?

We heard a cough from Chae that made me stop looking at her.

"Ahem... So both of you were Mr and Mrs. Manoban? Congratulations! " Chae said and gave me a fake smile.

"Mommy! Daddy! " Luis said and run to us.

After the small ceremony, we went to a private restaurant for a lunch and after this we will go straight to KBS and signed the contract.

We were sitting in one table. Jennie is besides me with Luis while Chae is in my other side. Mrs. Kim is across us. We silently eat but my son is as talkative as his mom.

"Mom, chicken... " He said and try to get the fried chicken. I gave him the legs which he gladly take.

"That will be your last okay? You had 3 already. " Jennie said but my son is enjoying his chicken.

"Otay mama. " He said and munch the fried chicken.

"Lisa, thank you for accepting my grandchild. " Mrs. Kim suddenly blurted out. I gave her a half smile.

We had an awkward and silent lunch well except Luis who loves the food.

We finished eating and Mrs. Kim bid goodbye whilr we head straight to the KBS.

Jennie POV

I kept glancing secretly at Lisa. I cannot believe that I married her just a while a go. I'm still wearing the white dress from our wedding. It's beautiful and elegant on me.

Luis is with Lisa

Luis is with Lisa. They wear the same black tuxedo. What a very cute duo.

Chae lead us to her office.

"Okay so the wedding is okay. Here's the revised contract. You may sign here. The show of Return of Superman featuring Manoban's Family will run for a year then if the audience like it we can extend the contract as you please. I'd like to clarify that we do not encourage any sexual activities during our airtime, I know this is just so easy with both of you but I'm just reminding since this is a family show. We wanted to make you feel at home but also mindful of what you're doing. Other families might see this on air. Also, since Lisa is famous all over the world and people rarely see her as someone who look after the kids. In our first few season, we will let them enjoy by themselves as we want to showcase the bonding between father and a child. Here, you may take time to read our rules and regulations. "Chae said and handed us the contract. I let Luis play so he will be distracted with the toys.

" I'm all good at this. How about you? "Lisa asked me. She's so beautiful.

" Ahmm yeah I'm also good. "I said amd smile to her.

" Okay so we're settled, we will air twice a week for a year. Welcome to the ROS, Manoban's Family! "Chae said and gave us a handshake.

After some discussion, we went back home as Luis gets tired of playing. He is sleeping on my lap.

We were in awkward silence on our way home.

Lisa POV

We went back home. Jennie put Luis in bed while I asked the maid to prepare a dinner for us.

I'm sipping my wine in the balcony. It's surreal, I married her. The one who killed my sister but the woman I loved.

Tell me bullshits but I can take the pain just to have Luis with me. But I'm scared, why do I want to be closer to her? Why do I missed her lips? Why do I missed her warmth? I hate this fucking feeling. I should have hated her because she killed my sister but why.... Why do I feel this way.