Clingy Bitch

Lisa POV

I barely sleep today. Hays I worked last night in the cafeteria after class because someone file a leave and I have to fill in the schedule. I was yawning from time to time.

"Lisa, have you finished my homework?" Eunbin suddenly appears in front of me. Oh shit! I forgot to answer his accounting sheet.

"Ahmmm Eun can I give it to you later?" I nervously asked.

"What the! You forgot?! " He shouted in me and punched me hard. Ouch! I stumbled in the floor. Shit! I can't fight to him even I want too because I'm taking care of my image as scholar.

"Eun, I will do it immediately I'm really sorry. " I plead but he just kick my stomach.

"You looser that's you simple task but you forgot it! " He said and spat on me. I clench my 👊 since I am holding myself not punch him back. When I looked at him I was shocked to see him in the floor with bleeding cheeks. What the?! I was even shocked to see a lot of guards surrounded to him and his gang. What's happening?

I was taken a back when I heard a familiar voice.

"You better stop this fucking attention or you will not see another sunlight. " She sternly said. I saw Eunbin shake in nervousness even his gang. When I see the girl clearly I was shocked to see Ms. Kim???

"Don't ever come back here and your gang or I will make your life hell. You here me? " Ms. Kim said and they run so fast after she said that. Wow! She's acting like a mafia. Oh Wendy said she's the daughter's owner?

Ms. Kim went near me and kneel in front of me. I wa shocked to her gesture when she held my face. She mumbled something but I cannot understand.

Jennie POV

I was so worried when I saw Lisa was hurt by this fucking Eunbin. I don't know why I felt this way but It pains me more when I saw that her cheeks and lips are bleeding. Fuck! Eunbin I will make sure you will pay.

"Why do you have to make me feel this way... " I mumbled when I touched her and I know she was shocked to me.

"Greg, visit the dean and said to excuse us in the class. " I said and he nod.

"Lisa, can you stand? Let's go to the clinic.." I said and she nod. I support her while walking. Lots of eyes are on us. Well! Who would have thought that Jennie Kim is doing this? Trust me I don't even know why I felt so soft to her.

"Doc Park, can you check on her? Some bastard punch her. " I reported and Doc Park was shocked to see Lisa.

"Ms.Manoban, I told you to report them already~~ last time they broke your ribs and now here?" The doctor said that made me glare to her. WTH!

"This is not the first time? " I asked in curiosity. She nod and said something that makes my blood boil.

"Yes, Ms. Kim. Actually Lisa always visit me since she was freshman, sometimes they broke her arm, her nose or even make her starve to death in an empty room. Good thing I went in that direction and heard her. I told her to report them but she's too scared since she is scholar and wants no trouble records. "Dr.Park said. I was clenching my hands because of frustration. Why did I never hear about this fucking situation?! I thought I will make Eunbin pass but NO FUCKING WAY I WILL LET HIM BREATH ANOTHER OXYGEN!

Dr. Park checks Lisa and Good thing there is no major problem this time.

" She just need some rest, Ms. Kim. Her ribs actually need to be in a week rest but as I checked again. It seems she worked again. "Dr.Park said and I just saw Lisa looked down. I know she works and after hearing this made me worried to het even more.