New Beginnings

3 years after.....

Jennie POV

"Oh gosh! Luis stop playing around. You might get trip again. " I said and try to get my naughty son.

"Hihihi Mommy! I love you. " Luis said and kissed me. It melts my heart to hear this.

"I love you too baby. " I said and kiss his cheeks. I hug him tight. He's the only one that is left to me after she dissapppeared. I'm thankful he looks exactly her.

My beautiful handsome Luis Jane Kim-Manoban

My beautiful handsome Luis Jane Kim-Manoban. Our precious 2 year old baby boy. I thought after loosing Lisa in my side for wherever she is now, I will not survive but seeing Luis in my arms for the first time I fell in love with him. Just like Lisa, Luis is also an intersex as she looks like a girl but has a dick so I adress her as a boy not to confused him.

"Mommy, can I have some milk banana later? " He asked me.

"Of course but don't tell Mamita that I gave you okay? " I told him.

"Otay! " He said and make an okay sign.

"Good boy! Let's go! " I said and we went inside to sneak milk banana for him and for me. This is our little bonding.

Luis really changed me as I became a better person. I pursue Child Psychologist as I was inspired with my little munchkins. Mom fight for my decision not to handle the company matters as I wanted to focus on my son. Too bad, they got divorse because Dad cheats with someone and they had a child. Mom and I live together and left Dad. My dad gave me my inheritance and my mom received her money from the divorce. This is enough for us to start a new life, a new beginning.

My mom built a clothing line named Ruby Jane. It was inspired by me as mom look up to me as her dear only daughter. While I worked as Child Psychologist in a private school where Luis is also attending as temporary student.

Life is so magical. I didn't know I will be in this position. I just hope one day, I will see Lisa again and so she can meet Luis, our son.

Lisa POV

"What's my schedule today? " I ask my manager.

"Lisa, you have a photoshoot in Vegas. Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift will be with you. " Alice said.

"Great! Anything else? " I asked her.

"Ahmmm The CEO of KBS wants to offer a great project with you. He wants to discuss this personally and send a private jet for you to take. " Alice said.

"He did that? Without hearing my approval first? Hmmm does he mentioned any clue about the offer? " I asked her.

"It's for charity beneficiaries Lisa. He wants to collaborate with you. " Alice said.

"Who will benefit the project? " I asked her.

"Angel's Orphanage and Children's Kind Foundation. They will receive half of the profit of this project but they want to discuss the whole thing with you. " Alice said.

"Okay. Tell them I will go. " I said and left to prepare for my errands.

I know I will see her again but I will never bend my knees again before her. Not even my heart. She destroyed me, she crushed me and even kill one of my siblings. I will never let you be near me again, Jennie Kim.