𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 - 𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬

☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼

☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼

A loud knock echoed the large house, the twins immediately got up from the couch. "I'll get it, mum!" Nikolas exclaims, running to the door with Adelisa behind him. Valerie's eyes widened, she quickly hung up the phone to run downstairs. "Do not answer that door!" Unfortunately they didn't hear her as Nikolas pulled the door open, faced with four unfamiliar people. The twins met them once but it's not like they had the best memory.

"Hey buddy, where's your parents?" Han leaned down to their height with a gentle smile. Nik furrowed his brows, looking to his sister who knew everything. "Dad isn't home. My mom is upstairs giving our cat a bath," Adelisa answers with a smile. Just in time, Valerie rushed over, pushing her kids behind her, she turns and kneels down to their height, not noticing the four unexpected visitors at the door. "What did I say about answering the door when it's not me or your father?"

The twins sighed. "Not to answer it because it could be a bad person. We're sorry, mum," they say simultaneously.

Val nods, pressing a kiss to their heads. "That's okay, just don't do it again. Now, go upstairs and dry off the cat." They nod and run away to do as told. Val groaned lowly and turned around, tilting her head at Han. "You couldn't have called me first, given a heads up? I have children! You're on the bloody run! Don't think I haven't seen the disaster at Rome! It's all over the bloody news." She exclaims, hitting his shoulder. Han sighs, giving an apologetic look. "I know, I'm sorry, Val. But you're the only person we can trust. You know I wouldn't ask if it wasn't important."

Valerie inhales sharply, closing her eyes, she moves to let them inside. "Uhm, let me call Maddie so she can pick up the twins, then I'll be all yours." She says, heading upstairs as they all look around, admiring the home. Roman, and surprisingly Tej, make their way towards the large fridge full of food. "You think she'll mind if I make a sandwich?" Roman mumbles, taking out a lot of ingredients and spreading them out on the kitchen island. "Make me one too," Tej said, sitting down on the stool with a bag of chips in his hand.