Chapter 17.

"Where did you get those" Jeongyeon looked away.

"I'm assuming the girl you fucked Jeongyeon" Nayeon scoffed "i loved you"

"Nayeon baby please it's not what it looks like-"

"Really?!? because to me it looks like you just got done fucking her" Nayeon looked at the picture again, showing Jeongyeon the phone again.

Jeongyeon grabbed the phone and threw it on the couch. She grabbed Nayeons hands firmly.

"Please let me explain please" she pleaded

"you have 2 minutes" Nayeon snatched her hands away and looked into the distance.

"on the night of the party, when i stormed out i thought you cheated on me with yoongi, i was hurt and i was angry and i was drunk. I don't remember anything from that night. From what i gathered i called Winter and we had sex" Jeongyeon started to cry

"YOURE CRYING" Nayeon laughed "you cheat on me, break my heart,  bring back my trust issues and you're the one crying" she scoffed

"Nayeon i was drunk i didn't know what i was doing please" Jeongyeon pleaded

"Get out"

"Nayeon baby please"

"GET OUT JEONGYEON" Nayeon screamed as tears poured from her eyes

"is this what you really want?" Jeongyeon cried

"get out Jeongyeon just leave" Nayeon broke down

Jeongyeon slowly stood up and walked to the door. She turned around one last time and spoke.

"Nayeon please forgive me"

Nayeon stayed silent and shook her head as she cried into her knees.

Jeongyeon swallowed hard before opening the door and quietly leaving.

She climbed into her car and broke down. The more she cried the more she grew angry. Gripping her wheel she started her car and knew exactly where she was going.

___________

She laid on the couch lazily engrossed into the spongebob episode. Grabbing handfuls of grapes she stuffed them into her mouth one by one laughing at the stupidity on the TV.

Loud angry bangs were heard at her door. Making Winter jump up from the couch she grew scared. The knocks became move and move violent.

She walked over to the door grabbing her bat looking through the peephole she watched as an angry Jeongyeon paced back and forth.

Smiling to herself she placed the bat down and slowly unlocked the door. As soon as her door swung open Jeongyeon marched in.

"shut your mouth and let's go NOW" Jeongyeon roared grabbing Winter by the arm and dragging her to the room.

Entering she threw Winter onto the mattress and slammed the door shut. Winter giggled and began undoing her pajamas shirt.

So my plan did work she smiled

"what are you doing" Jeongyeon slapped her hand off her shirt

"oh? i thought that's what you were here for" Winter smiled

"you know exactly what you did" Jeongyeon stared at with anger

"what are you talking about Jeongie" Winter put on her best puppy face.

"Cut the bullshit Winter" Jeongyeon yelled

"fine yes it was me" Winters face grew cold

"what do you want from me, i don't love you anymore and you ruin the one relationship i wanted to last" Jeongyeon cried

"You're mine Jeongyeon i told you this that's why i got rid of that bitch nay-"

SMACK

"Dont you dare say her name" Jeongyeon angrily yelled

Winter grabbed her face, her cheek stung as it grew a bright red.

"you need to leave me alone" Jeongyeon yelled

"won't happen" Winter laughed as she rubbed her cheek.

Something in Jeongyeon snapped as she watched Winter laugh. She grew angry, so angry. She marched over to Winter grabbing her by the throat. She lifted her by the throat and slammed her into the door pinning her against the door and her body.

She began to squeeze until she heard Winter gasping for air.

"Jeongie please stop" Winter gasped her eyes began to grow blood shot red as tears fell. She scratched Jeongyeons hands and arms as hard as she could.

Jeongyeon finally snapped out of her trance and immediately let Winter go.

"Winter i'm sorry i-" she kneeled down next to her

"Don't touch me" Winter yelled and punched her right in the eye.

Jeongyeon fell back grabbing her eye winching at the pain. She quickly got up opening the door and running out. She quickly ran to her car starting it and speeding off.  She drove to her apartment.

___________

Arriving at her apartment she stood there frozen in thought as she listened to the muffled moans coming from inside. She opened the door taking in the scene.

Chaeyoung quickly shot up from between a naked Mina's legs.

"Jeongyeon!" they said in unison as Mina quickly covered her breast.

"i'm sorry" Jeongyeon quickly walked past them not once taking her eyes off the distant wall.

"What's wrong with her" Mina whispered putting her cloths on

"something happened" Chaeyoung began to grow worried

"what makes you say that" Mina put her shirt on.

"I've only ever seen her look like that once and that's when Winter cheated on her something definitely happened" Chaeyoung ran her fingers through her short hair.

"Should we go ask?" Mina questioned

"Not right now, nothing will register she won't talk to us we have to give her a few hours to collect her thoughts" Chaeyoung blew out smoke from her weed pen.

Jeongyeon laid down looking at the ceiling, she began to cry. She quickly sat up grabbing her bottles of alcohol from the other side of her room. 

Plopping back down on her bed she began to chug the bottle of tequila. She drank the rest of the night until she blacked out.

Her Thoughts were of Nayeon

Her dreams were of Nayeon

She needed Nayeon

She would not live without Nayeon

She refused to live without Nayeon

She'll do whatever it takes to get her back.........

A/n:

:)