What the?

6:00am

Sasuke's phone rang. Sasuke answered his phone. "Hello?" "Oh hey Sasuke. I heard our parents were going to meet each other, I didin't know that Sakura's parents went." Naruto said. "Ok." Sasuke replied and hung up the phone. "I forgot there was school today and I gotta go home and get ready." Sakura said. "I'll be back don't leave." "Okay just don't get raped." Itachi said. Sakura left the house.

Sasuke's phone had a message. Sasuke opened the message. "What the? How did she even get this number?" "That's no way to say that about Sakura." Itachi said. "No, Karin." Sasuke said. "What's it say?" "Moco doesn't let you go directly babes. Seriously what the fuck does that even means?" He asked. "It means she won't let you run away from her." Itachi said.

Thirty minutes later...

Sakura heard knocking on her front door. She looks out and sees Sasuke and Itachi standing outside. "I'm coming!" Sakura grabbed her bag and left with them. On their way to Konoha High School, they saw Naruto. They walked up to him. "Hey Naruto!" Sakura shouted. "Seriously man, I need to stop coming school early." Naruto said. "What's going on?" Sasuke asked. "Well uh.. This morning my parents was uh and I couldn't sleep." Naruto said.

"Naruto I don't know why your clan is so fucking perverted but can you please tell Karin stop messaging my phone and how does she even have my number?!" Sasuke shouted. "Okay and how the heck should I know where she is?" Naruto asked. "I gotta get going, I have alot of things to do." Itachi said and walked towards the school.

"I think we should get going too." Naruto said. The three went at their favourite spot of the school, outside by the roof. "We only have like a whole bunch of minutes till school starts at seven thirty." Naruto said. "Well its clearly not my fault you choose to come early." Sakura said. "Its because of you Naruto. Last week when you showed up late for class last week." Sasuke said. "Nah, this is only the one time. It's even hard when I thought Ichiraku Ramen was open." Naruto said.

"If Kakashi sensei comes late then we can come late too right?" Sakura asked. "Yeah but." Naruto said. "Buts are for assholes." Sasuke said. Sasuke got a message on his phone. "What the!?" He shouted. "Who? What's it says?" Sakura asked. "It says, babe I can see you right there wondering where I am you will always be mines Sasuke and I will finally get to make my move on you." Sasuke said. "Haaaa!" Naruto laughed.

"I guessed it might have worked." Karin said. "Where the hell did you came from? Stop stalking me!" Sasuke shouted. "It's not stalking babe. Come on admit it." Karin said as she walked to Sasuke and put her arm over his shoulder. "MOVE BITCH!" Sasuke shouted and pushed Karin making her fall on the ground. "Sasuke why did you?"

Karin asked. "Karin please leave you are shaming the Uzumaki clan." Naruto said. "Fine!" Karin shouted. "Anyways I got other things to do before I get back." Karin left. "Anyways, what subject do we have first?" Naruto asked. "Not now Naruto don't get so impatient." Sakura said. "Let's go to class." Sasuke said. The three of them left and went to their class.

"Hey Sakura!" Ino shouted. "What?" Sakura asked. "Did you heard the news about this morning?" Ino asked. "Well The Akatsuki and Karin had a fall out." Ino said. "You hadn't even made me answer the question." Sakura said. "Wait a minute. What's The Akatsuki again? I forgot." Ino said. "It's actually a team fromed to control the security and manners in the school. Their tasks are under the direction of the teachers and parents comitee. It consists of eight to ten chosen students from last year's first and second grade so now they are our seniors." Sakura said.

All of a sudden Karin rushed into the classroom. "YOU'VE BEEN CAUGHT IN ACT!" Sasori shouted. "I didn't do anything just get lost!" Karin shouted. "You think stripping in public is nothing? Come on lets going." Deidara said. Sasori and Deidara walked into the classroom and held Karin's both arms and carried her to the principal's office.