Tracing Back to Your Roots

Hey guys, I'm back! Sorry for the delay in chapter postings; it's finals season, and I got a bunch of tests to study for! So I've been working on them, and the next set of chapters at the same time!

I do not own Trolls or Trolls World Tour or Trolls Band Together or any of the characters in the franchise or the songs! And I especially don't own any of the songs I use from the movie or any other song I pick out in general! I also don't own the characters of Trollstopia! The only thing I do own are my O.C.s Melody Song, McJagger, Buckaroo, Stereo, and Twilight Tidepool; I.M. Rally owns her O.C. Aggie Galido, and Cheah owns his O.C. Finn Okazaki Tidepool. Now, strap in, ladies and gentlemen, and let's get on with the show!

Meanwhile, over in Trollstopia, Laguna's group had all temporarily returned to their homes in Trollstopia so that they could change out of their fancy outfits and into their regular clothing. Together, they made arrangements to meet up at the beach in a few minutes once they were changed and had packed up whatever they needed for the exploration trip. Once everyone was ready, they all headed towards the beach to head to their first stop: Techno Reef.

By the beach, near where land and sea met, Laguna, Aggie, the Trollstopia ambassadors and associates all stood and gazed out at the water. The sunlight made the ocean shimmer as brightly as a diamond, nothing but blue, blue, and more blue as far as the eye could see. Synth was currently by the edge of the water, seemingly inspecting something, while the other Trolls were gathered at the shoreline, preparing to set off.

"Ok, guys; for those of you who can't breathe underwater, get your helmets on now; it'll help you be able to retain proper oxygen levels while we're looking around under the water," Laguna instructed her friends.

On cue, Val, Holly, Dante, Low-Note Jones, Melody, McJagger, and Buckaroo all placed on glass helmets so they could be able to breathe while still swim around underwater without losing oxygen. Laguna, Synth, Stereo, and Aggie did not need to wear any helmets since the first three Trolls mentioned could easily breathe underwater, being Techno Trolls and everything, and Aggie, due to having gained the blue color of Techno music when she earned her True Colors, which came with her having a blue tailfin, also had the ability to breathe underwater just like the Normal Techno Trolls could.

"All helmets have been secured on our heads," Dante reported.

"Dang, y'all, ay ken't wait ta see Techno Reef," Holly commented excitedly.

"Same here, babies; Low-Note Jones is feeling funktastically elated that we'll get to be visiting the undersea home of the Techno Trolls," Low-Note Jones added on happily.

"Yo, you guys are love getting to see Techno Reef up close in the real-real," Stereo stated happily.

"Yeah, you'll be amazed by how the reef looks," Aggie told them, saying, "From my past visits there, I can tell you that it's quite the sight to see! The heart-shaped coral center where all of the raves are held is beautiful, especially when it's glowing and illuminated during one of the rave parties! Seeing the lights shine to the beat of the music playing is enough to get you dancing"!

While the other Trolls were excited about starting their journey, Laguna's gaze was more focused on the ocean. The purple Techno was feeling very...nervous about all this. Yes, she felt excited and determined to try and look for her mom, and it was exciting to get to be visiting home for a bit to look for clues, but...she was also nervous about returning home. She hadn't been back at the reef since she moved to Trollstopia, and she hadn't been back at her house since...the day she escaped her father.

McJagger noticed how Laguna was looking out at the ocean and approached her, asking, "You feeling ok"?

"Nervous, excited, scared, concerned, worried, antsy, you know, the use," Laguna replied with a hesitant smile and an unsure shrug.