Sibling Revelations

I do not own Trolls or Trolls World Tour or Trolls Band Together or any of the characters in the franchise or the songs! And I especially don't own any of the songs I use from the movie or any other song I pick out in general! I also don't own the characters of Trollstopia! The only thing I do own are my O.C.s Melody Song, McJagger, Buckaroo, Stereo, and Twilight Tidepool; I.M. Rally owns her O.C. Aggie Galido, and Cheah owns his O.C. Finn Okazaki Tidepool. Now, strap in, ladies and gentlemen, and let's get on with the show!

John Dory and Bruce both shared similar surprised expressions to see their younger sibling and how much he had grown since they split.

Of course, Branch also almost couldn't believe how much Clay had changed compared to how much Bruce had changed; if he hadn't spotted the exercise bands, he probably wouldn't have recognized him. Clay appeared to have lost some weight and exchanged it for some height, making him appear to be the tallest compared to him, Bruce, and John Dory. Plus, his skin seemed a tiny dash more greenish compared to their regular teal color, and no longer did he have that same bright yellow sunshiney-colored hair, as it had become a marvelous shade of lime green and was wild and untamed, which played irony to how composed and serious that clay now appeared to be acting, a whole change to the middle child's previous bouts as the "fun one" when he was younger.

In surprise/stunned realization, Branch called out to the Troll, saying with hints of curiosity in his voice, "Clay"?

Bruce, after recovering from the surprise, eagerly approached Clay, saying to him, "Clay; hey, what's up, man"?

Clay saw Bruce, and he eagerly grinned, walking up to the purple-haired Troll. The two performed a handshake together while Clay replied back as the second-eldest sibling, "Hey! How you been, man"?

There had been no lost love between the two; Bruce and Clay were tight with one another and had been known to get into all sorts of fun shenanigans during their days of youth. Clay often came up with the schemes, and Bruce helped him place them into action. Together, they were undeniably unstoppable.

John decided to try and join the party, arms wide open and ready for a hug, as he declared, "Clay," and was ready to be greetd by the family's middle child of pure heart, kindness, and joy.

Except for one little factor John forgot? Clay still downright HATED John Dory, and while that couldn't be totally visible for one to notice right away, the cold look in Clay's eyes as he looked at John Dory, his voice kept monotonous, and simply stated, "hmm, John," which acknowledged his presence, but wasn't the warm welcome John dory expected.

John, meanwhile, was shaken by this; first, Branch wouldn't hug him (although he did get to lift him up earlier so playfully there was that acknowledgment), then Bruce basically ran by him and went to hug Branch instead of John and now, even Clay didn't even want to properly greet John Dory properly, much less, didn't even wanna hug him! What's a bro gotta do to get a hug around here?! Moreso, did his younger brothers dislike him so much that they didn't even want to show some brotherly love when he walked in to say hi after being away for so many years?

Meanwhile, Clay's demeanor changed back to its initial ecstatic state as he fist-bumped Bruce, saying to him, "Spruce! What do you know? It's been way too long, bro; you look very well. how the kids treating ya"?

"Eh, they are handful, but I love them," Bruce replied before mentioning happily, "And actually, I go by Bruce now."

"Bruce, oh-ho, yeah, I remember from the last letter you sent me," Clay responded, thinking that the change of name was very well-touched on for the second eldest sibling, and added while pretending that he had a tie on and was adjusting it, "Someone got fancy; I like it."