Chapter 2 - Familiar Designs

Today, me and Asia are going to the mall to hang out. She came and got me in her Black and Light Blue Range Rover.

"You ready to go?"

"Yeah which mall were going to? "

"The one next to the Chinese Plaza"

"De'aine Mall. Let's go. "

We got to the mall and started searching for clothing stores. We arrived at H&M and Music started playing around the stores.

"Ooohh Biiishh this my song" Asia started dancing in the middle of the store.

"C'mon party girl"

I walked over to the swag section and started looking through crop tops. Since Asia wanted to dance I was alone. I flicked through all on the rack then I seen this shirt with a familiar design.

"Asia!"

"Oh my gosh What do you want? "

"Come look at this shirt. "

She looked.

"What? "

"It looks familiar. "

She read the name at the bottom of the art and said it out loud. My heart started pounding again.

"Chris B... I know this dude . He was an artist that passed away a few years ago. Like 1 maybe 2 years?"

After she said that I remembered what happened 2 months ago. I remember seeing that name. Chris B. He's dead? Can't be. I just seen him 2 months ago.

"You buying that shirt or nah? If nah let's go" Asia said walking away.

I stared at the design hard. That's the exact same art I seen.

"BESTFRIEND COME ON! "

" I'M COMING ASIA!"

Damn I can't shop? I walked away... with the shirt in my hand.

Me and Asia continued walking around shopping. I still couldn't get my mind off this situation. I shouldn't have went home. I should have found him.

"Snap out of lala land man. You been like that all day. Lighten up? "

"Sorry just really interested in this Artist. Do they know how he mysteriously died?"

"Baby, mysteriously? No, he died. He was a heavy drinker. He smoked alot. Typical way to get caught up. "

"How you know? How old was he? "

"They didn't say. "

"So all they know is that he's a good artist that died of drugs? Nah not right. "

"He was a weird dude. He never sociated . Anti-social maybe? All he did was draw these paintings. Maybe about what he felt Who knows."

"This was one of his most recent? " I said holding up the shirt.

"I think so . They always find new art. "

"Always?"

"Yeah"

"What if he creating these new designs? "

"He's dead. Finito. Now cmon . Home we go. "