Chapter-20 Memories

Chris walked up to me. We were floating in light. Everything was white.

"Where am I?"

"I'm sorry I put you through this. I feel like I fucked yo head up in so many ways. I just wanted to show you I love you. And I care for you. You make me happy and smile."

"Chris, where am I"

"Say you love me. Right this minute Tee tell me how you feel. Your true feelings. "

"I feel played. I loved you but im tired of
Your games. You the best thing and the worst thing that ever happened to me. "

"That's the last words you ever want to say to me? "

"Christopher Maurice Brown I Love you from the bottom of my heart."

"Open your eyes."

"What? My eyes are open"

"You're not seeing. Open. Your. Eyes. "

I woke up in a hospital bed. I felt different for once. I felt open. I looked around my bed to see that my mom and my bestfriend was there.

"I miss you guys so Much! " I said leaping to hug them.

"Careful baby the doctor said you got in a pretty bad accident you need to rest!"

"Accident ?"

"Yeah you were in a coma for 2 days."

"Coma? 2 days? No, I was with Chris yesterday. Actually I was with him before the accident."

After I said that the doctor walked in.

"Chris? Who's Chris?"

I looked at Asia .

"Chris wasn't dead he kidnapped me but I'm not sad about it. He and I had a child and.. and"

I just stopped. They were looking at me dumb asf.

"Sweetheart, you were coming home from Asia's house and you guys got into an accident. No chris was with you."

"Asia you believe me right . Remember Chris B?"

"He died so long ago Tee."

"I told you I was going to find him! And I did he was at my dad's shop and my dad isn't my dad he killed my real dad and he killed chris. He had this new tattoo goo and-"

"I think you just need to rest."

"MOM I DONT NEED REST IT HAPPENED! I WAS WITH CHRIS FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS WE HAVE A CHILD NAME ROYALTY ! I HAVE A PICTURE OF HER IN MY PURSE."

Asia went in my purse and pulled out a picture of.... me and her last Christmas. Urgh! Wtf! I'm not crazy.

"Gimme my phone I can call chris right now."

I called chris and a Chinese man picked up.

"Oh my god."

"We'll leave you to rest."

After Asia said that her and my mom left. The doctor smiled and walked away too. What the actual fuck.

After like 30 minutes of me sleeping, resting..or whatever, my door creaked open.

"Mom.. I'm fine I don't need rest."

"Ha, you right you dont. They do think you crazy tho."

"Chris? Do they know you here? Why won't they believe me?"

"Because I'm not here. I'm in heaven. I made it."

"What? Okay I think I need rest forreal."

"No, I missed you tho. "

"Chris you know what happened happened I'm not crazy."

"It did happen.. but in your sleep"

"I'm dreaming all of this?"

"Remember when I took you outside in the backyard with me to paint?"

"Yeah.."

"Memories huh."

I started crying cause i took everything for granted..

"Ye-ah.... remember when we first met."

"Yeah you were my everything I remember when you wore nothing but them cargo shorts"

"Yeah" I laughed

"These are memories that you can have in rememberance"

"So I never met you?"

"Yes and no. But don't worry you'll meet somebody like me. And have a child like royalty. I'll take care of you."

"Chris my Lil guardian angel" I giggled.

He wiped my tears.

"I love you baby."

"I love you Chris."

Royalty walked through the door and gave me the biggest hug and kiss. I just held her. This my baby. Forever.

"I love you Baby..."

"I'm sorry. What I did shouldn't have had turned out certain ways."

"It's okay."

"I gotta go. Live life. Don't forget us. But don't keep mentioning us.." he laughed and kissed my forehead one last time ending everything off with a hug.

"There's things in your room at home I left for you. And paintings.."

"Can't wait to get them."

They walked out and my mom walked in.

"Can we go home?"

-

After we got home I went In my room and it seemed normal. I checked my closet and it was I love you balloons with the painting from his backyard and him and royalty.

"Tee where that came from ?"

I looked at my mom and read the card.

"...from your love above." I smiled.