Chapter - 14 Dealing with changes

It's been exactly 4 months since I had my baby and since.. Chris killed Michael. He told me he shot him when the lights were out cause he was trying to get me. He said he was working with my dad. Bullshit. Michael was a cool laid back fucking dude. Chris was just being his crazy jealous psycho self and he shot him. He's been lying ever since we've been together. 

Him and Royalty are closer then anything.  She's growing quickly. Scary. Just not a surprise. I haven't talked to my mom or bestfriend in months. 

Im sad. I Don't know why I haven't left his ass yet. But this involves my dad.  I know getting kidnap may not be the best thing but... I still want to be happy. 

I have a child with this so called boyfriend of mines. She's just like him.. Sometimes I wish I was infected with the green goo. Whatever it is.. It sure makes happiness last. Looking at Chris it must be a nice crazy feeling. I don't know how long this figuring out things are going to take but I sure wish it would hurry up.

Chris wants to know why my dad is after him.. but I wanna know why Chris isn't normal. He does smoke. That just makes it worst. Those pills he take.. subscribed to him yet there is no doctor name, no type of information. Just Chris B. on the damn bottle. I'm tired of this Chris B shit. It's on EVERY PAINTING EVERY PICTURE EVERY SIGN EVERY BOTTLE EVERY CAN EVERY SHIRT EVERY CAR. EVEN ON A FUCKING DEAD BODY!.

"CHRIS GET DOWN HERE NOW !"

He walked in with royalty walking by him.

"Royalty STAND IN A CORNER."

She walked there and sat looking at me and Chris.

"We need to go back to that shop we need to find out what you want and what I want. I'm tired of getting chased down, Haunted, hurt, abused, and I'm MOST DEFIANTLY TIRED OF PLAYING HAPPY FAMILY!"

"I want to know as bad as you want to. I need to know before I can ever rest. I just assumed it takes time.. I just want something I never had. I'm sorry I hurt you. I can't help it if you can see. I try. I'm happy and I want you to be. I want to know what it feels to protect what's mine. You and Royalty are mine. You're all I've got. Michael was a chill dude yeah.. that's what he showed on the outside. I just want to be your everything. I love you."

..damn he's good.

"I'm calling My dad we need to finish this Chris. We'll leave Royalty with someone we trust or something. We have to go. I'm going with or without you. Deal with it." I said walking away.

"Okay." he grabbed Royal and walked back to what they were doing.. Shaking my head. This.