The Town Full Of Unkown's

I woke up in a strange town, I looked around I didn't see anyone.  I look out the window and I see a few other house's and a pond.  I look threw the other window and I see a castle.  "What the hell," I say in confusion,  I've never seen a REAL castle before.  I walk down the stairs and make my coffee I poured all the sugar in it. I hear some voices outside, so I decide to go outside."Oh, good you're awake!" Say's My sister Kat with a smile on her face."Kat, what is this place?" I ask her.  She shrug's then say's "I don't know,"She starts dragging me to a castle to meet her friends.  First, she makes me meet her Vampire friend.  He was around my height but a little taller.  He had black hair and brown eyes,  "Ashley, meet Rex," I wave Hello to him and he waves back."Well , We don't have a lot of time so I'm going to make her meet the "Others,"" Kat tell's Rex,"Ok," he reply's.  Kat drags me to meet her other friends Kezia and Mars.  She introduces me to them then we talk for a bit then I walk away into the forest.   I see a person running threw the forest and he trips on my leg.  "Oh, I'm so sorry!" I say to him helping him up.  He laughs and say's "It's okay," I tell him "Hi, I'm Ashley," I shake his hand and he say's "My name is Sam,"  I tell him "Nice to meet you," my sister come's running over to see what's going on.  He walk's away into a cave leading underground."Who was that," Kat ask's me.  "He is someone I just met,"  She ask's me what was his name and I tell her "Sam,"