I : DOBERMAN

In a cluttered room, it was silent, five guys weren't talking but they were looking at the television screen, displaying a pornography film, that Jeonghan bought.

"Ooh, damn. I wish I have a big dick like that." Seokmin covers his mouth with his palm, furrowing his eyebrows as it attached when he hear the moans and lewd sounds.

Junhui was flabbergasted that a fly went into his throat, choked on it and quickly grabs a water to drink it, "Oo..kay? Hyung, that was a goodie, bring again next time." it ended and they turn off the screen, Jisoo throws the remote on the ground, "So.. how was it?"

"I don't know that sex was like that.."

Soonyoung seems to look lost, remembering how sexy it was, "I want to do it." he said without any hesitation, just came out from his head, "With Jihoon-hyung?" Seokmin asked, "I don't know.."

A knock interrupts the group, rushing to their desk and pretending to do a work, "Come in." the older wore his eyeglasses, "Thank you, I'm here to hand a pa.. paper.. work?" it was Jihoon.

Speak of the devil. Soonyoung thought.

Suddenly, on the way to Jeonghan's table, he accidentally steps on a remote that the other forgots to take it, the television screen litted up.

"Oh! Yes.. Faster! I'm almost.. there!"

The five of them widen their eyes in sync, standing up. Jihoon was shocked, in his life, ever since he was born, he never seen things like this and now.. he did.

"What the fuck?! TURN IT OFF!" Jisoo shouted and worried about getting caught of watching porn. Soonyoung snatches the remote and turns off, he was proud of being the hero, yet the hero died as soon as Jihoon slaps his cheek, "You dickhead.. YOU WATCH PORN NOW, MR. KWON?!"

"BABE- I MEAN, MR. LEE!" he yelp when he got spanked on the back, "OW! IT HURTS, BABE! PLEASE, I'M SORRY!-" Soonyoung ran away but still, his fiance chases him down the hallway.

"Okay, next time, don't ever let Soon-hyung gets into the watch party." Seokmin said, hearing yelling outside. They all giggled, Jeonghan feels the buzz inside his pocket, pulling out his phone to see his son, Jay, that he needs to visit his school, "Don't tell me.." he clicks his tongue as he grabs his coat and car keys, "Hyung? Where are you going?"

"The schools calls me. Jay got into a fight." the older sighed, opening the door. There was frustration inside his chest, worried that his son got hurts badly.

"Park Jay Jeongseong!" Jeonghan opens the counselor door to see Jay sitting with his head lowed down, "You okay, honey

"Park Jay Jeongseong!" Jeonghan opens the counselor door to see Jay sitting with his head lowed down, "You okay, honey..?" the father was bewildered upon seeing the bruises and cuts plastered on his precious face, "Oh my god.. Jay.."

"Are you his parent?" a lady approached them, "Yes.. I-"

"Mother! My god." the lady's son huffed, stressed out with her attitude. It stings, goddamn, you bitch. Jeonghan's cheek was pink after getting a slap by the other, Jay stand from his sit but couldn't walk because of his disappointment for getting into a fight, "Excuse me, I didn't finish my words."