IV : AGREEMENT

"Good evening, I'm Kang Yejun and we have a breaking new that take place at Han River

"Good evening, I'm Kang Yejun and we have a breaking new that take place at Han River. There is an accident occurred about an hour ago. For further information, we have our reporter, Kim Junghee with us."

"Kang Yejun, can you hear me?"

"Yes, I can."

"At approximately 8 in the evening, a car had fallen into Han River. There are two victims that were found, one of them is alive and unfortunately, one didn't. And we have a detective, Kim Mingyu to tell about the accident."

The reporter lend the mic to Mingyu.

"About this accident, it it suspected that the driver were drowsy while driving and caused to fall into the river. And uh.."

Mingyu looks at Seungcheol, who's staring at him with dark eyes.

"I guess that's all."

"Thank you, detective Kim. This is me, Kim Junghee with cameraman, Han Jinhy-"

Jeonghan turns off the television's screen, "What the fuck with the news?.. Why didn't Seungcheol's team tell the reporter about Jay..?" he was sitting on the bed in the hospital room with Seokmin and Joshua. The older cried again, "Where is my baby?.." he covers his face using his hands, tears fall on his palm, "Seungcheol told me that Jay is deep down in the river. The fuck does that mean?! Why haven't they found him yet?.. Fuck!" he throws the remote on the floor, "Calm down, Han." Joshua places his hand on his shoulder, patting him to comfort him despite Jay's disappearance, "How do you expect me to calm down?! My precious son.."

The door were sliding to open, revealing a person wearing police uniform, "Jeonghan-ah.." Hyungwon approaches to sit beside him on the bed after Joshua go back to Seokmin, sleeping on the couch.

"Hyung.. where's Jay?.."

"I-I.. don't know either. The kid that were with him, told me that Jay were there inside the river, haven't rescued before he fainted." Hyungwon stated and the other couldn't believe what he said. Where is Jay? Worst-case scenario he could think is he's dead. "Shit, hyung! He's there! I know he's there!" Jeonghan wailed again, this is a nightmare that he didn't thought to come and ruins his life, the policeman hugged him and strokes his hair, "I'm.. sorry, Han-ah." his voice cracked.

A knock interrupt them, "Apologize to stop you two from being lovely but I want to talk with Yoon Jeonghan." a man said sarcastically.

Jeonghan walks with a man named Hansol, bringing him to the cafeteria and meet two people sitting on the table. The first familiar face he noticed was Choi Seungcheol himself, "Ugh, why do I have to meet this doberman?" the person beside him giggled silently, "I'm sorry, what?" he laughed, "Shut the fuck up, Hao." Seungcheol rolls his eyes and didn't look at Jeonghan, "Wh-.. Why did you call me here?.. You told the reporter a false information! What a bullshit and a waste of time, I should go back."