III : BLIND

Two week ago

Two week ago.

Jeonghan opens his eyes slowly with a groan, he was struggling to sat up because of how soft the mattress is yet he reminded himself last night and his head starts to ache crazily.

Pair of plumpy lips was covering the arch of his neck and warm tongue licks his earlobe like how professional he is. Jeonghan was gripping the pillow and screaming to the lust feeling.

He covers his mouth in shock then he eyes his own body, full of bruises, bites and red marks which made him automatically mutters a word, "Fuck.."

He grabs a fistful of the stranger's hair then hugs his neck, soon his arms around him starts to tighten when the feeling of getting thrusted starts to getting more faster. All he could spit out is moaning to the pain of pleasure.

Jeonghan looks left to right and he noticed a man beside him, has a broad back, blonde haired but he was facing the opposite way. Nonetheless, his current plan was to run away without leaving any traces yet, he felt bad to leave the stranger alone without any notice so he grabbed a tissue and a dusty pen that he found inside a drawer, he wrote his phone number and his name along with 3 words, 'It was.. nice.' then he slid it underneath the box of tissue. He wore his outfit from last night, finally leaving the place and felt ease. He walk out the building and hope the stranger will wakes up right after he exits the place, it was modern and he wishes to stay there but Jeonghan knew he need to see his son first and mostly, he saw four guys looking at him as he run out from the bedroom door. A taxi came right infront of him and he went in while thinking last night incident.

Jeonghan throws his head to the back and the way the feeling of pleasure keeps bursting in his chest, it's like he wanted more of this. The blonde-haired chuckled when the other was whining because of the bites he got, "Why so weak?" he said with a raspy voice and continues with a kiss, "You're beautiful, fuck."

That's the only two sentences he mesmerized, the stranger's voice was hot that Jeonghan can get turned on anytime. But now, he's worried of his son who is burdened up because of him.

When he was inside the apartment, the place was quiet and there was Jay's shoes left, he didn't see his wife's. Jeonghan went straight to his son's room, "Jay?.." he knocks and the doorknob was locked.

"Go away dad! I don't want to see your face!"

"Jay.. darling. Look, I really wanted to go to your school event.. but I'm busy with my client's case."

"It's always YOUR CLIENT'S CASE! Case, case, CASE! I hate that it's that one and only reason I get to hear."

"Dear, I'm sorry.. please open the door."

He was about to shed tears and the door open after Jay unlocks it from inside, "Where were YOU, last night?!" he shouted and Jeonghan backs up when the younger starts to corner him, "I.. I was.. som- somewhere?" his voice cracks which shows a sign he was lying, "You're out drinking, right?" Jay pulls his collar, "I.. yes.." he admitted then another question made him flabbergasted, "Did you hooked up with someone?.. That's why you didn't come home last night?.." there was tears swelling in his eyes, ".. you.. YOU CHEATED ON MOM!"