09

s'cuse any mistakes

s'cuse any mistakes...
a couple of hours later...

karsen and bortlen were currently walking around in the mall since karsen was complaining about needing new shoes. they had stopped around at a few different stores before finally going to footlocker.

"i'm paying for my own shoes, cort." karsen told the older as they walked inside of footlocker.

bortlen had been paying the whole time they'd been out, to be honest, karsen was annoyed. he appreciated the gesture, of course, but he didn't like when others tried to take care of him. it was just some past situations that he was in that made him feel like that.  he honestly could't help it.

"right.." cortlen mumbled, knowing he was going to hand his card to the cashier anyways.

"i'm serious." karsen furrowed his eyebrows at him. cortlen felt his face warm up while looking down at the younger. he never understood why karsen could make him feel so flustered, even when he was mad at him.

"i heard you, phat." cortlen smiled as he held his hands up. karsen rolled his eyes at him before going to find him some more shoes. while karsen looked for shoes, bortlen sat down with all of the bags and watched him closely.

after a while, karsen found a couple of shoes that he liked. he just needed to make sure they had them in his size.

"s'cuse me, li' daddy." karsen walked up to the cash register to see a tall darkskinned boy with locs.

"wassam, what you need?" he looked karsen up and down as be licked his lips. karsen quickly glanced at cortlen who was already staring at him. all he wanted to do was get his shoes and leave. he didn't want any issues between the two.

"uh.. can i get these in a size 10?" karsen lookes back up at the boy with a smirk on his face.

"of course, i'a be right back." the employee winked at karsen who felt himself blushing as the boy disappeared into the back

'okay.. maybe the boy is a lil fine.." karsen thought as he karsen waited patiently at the cash register l. while he was waiting he felt someone standing behind and looked up to see cortlen.

"ion like the way he looking at you." cortlen mumbled into karsen's ear. karsen shook his head, seeing as that he was annoyed with cortlen at this moment.

he didn't like how they were looking at eachother. in his opinion, all that winking and smiling shit was doing too much.

"cort, don't start." karsen sighed, feeling cortlen throw his arm around his shoulder. well, karsen knew the older would say something eventually. especially with the way the two were smiling at each other.

"ian even say none, yet." cortlen shrugged, "but if his ass wink at you again, i'ma poke his fucking eye out." cortlen uttered to karsen just as the employee had cane back.