13

2:30 A

2:30 A.M.
‼️ᵉˣᶜᵘˢᵉ ᵃⁿʸ ᵐˢᵗᵃᵏᵉˢ‼️
—————————

after a while of playing random games, everyone was either tipsy or sloppy drunk. karsen was messing around with nick and tyquian while dayvon talked with jaseh and ski about whatever.

cortlen sat in silence, letting the alcohol and weed consume him as he closed his eyes.

"cortlen, wake yo' big ass the fuck up!" melly yelled loudly. cortlen slightly tensed up as he opened his eyes to see him standing in front of him.

cortlen rolled his eyes, standing up and moving his bestfriend out of the way. he walked upstairs, about to go into his room until he heard the bathroom door open. out walked karsen with a frown on his face as he typed angrily on his phone.

"phat, what's wrong?"

"shut up, ian fuckin' witchu' right now." karsen spoke softly, not even glancing at the older.

"what i told you bout' that cussin' shit?" cortlen then walked up to him. he slowly backed him into a wall, karsen sighed dramatically as he put his phone in his back pocket.

"... stop talking to me." karsen mumbled, looking up at the older.

"you know you miss me." cortlen then put both his hands onto the wall beside karsen's head.

"i do but you weird as fuck."

"you ain't even let me explain myself."

"fuck you and yo' explanation, bitch. ion want it especially if you can wait 3 months to let me know you're sorry." he cursed, pushing cortlen back.

"karsen."

"cortlen."

"i miss you." cortlen sighed, grabbing karsen's hand.

"okay?" karsen mugged as he tried to get out of his hold. to be honest, he wasn't really over the situation because he felt his time was being wasted. cortlen lingered through karsen's mind weeks after he left.

sometimes karsen felt like just the thought of cortlen held him back sometimes. even when there was an opportunity to meet someone new, he got the feeling that they wouldn't take him serious, just as cortlen did.

"and i wanna apologize, but you gotta hear me out." cortlen spoke softly to the younger. karsen stayed silent as he glared at cortlen. he wasn't sure if he had nothing to say or if he was just too nervous to say anything. taking a deep breath, karsen nodded his head for him to continue.