14

3:05 A

3:05 A.M.
‼️ᵉˣᶜᵘˢᵉ ᵃⁿʸ ᵐˢᵗᵃᵏᵉˢ‼️
—————————

"whea you goin'?" dayvon asked as he walked after cortlen cause he don't never chase no bitch. cortlen decided to stay silent as he made his way upstairs to his room.

"vonnnn and cort, can y'all c— comehea'!?" melly slurred as he popped up from the couch. he had been drinking since the game ended, going shot for shot with jah and ski.

cortlen purposely ignored whatever melly was saying and sped up to his room. once he made it up to his there, he walked in on karsen taking his shirt off, leaving him with a tanktop on.

cortlen bit down on his lip as he eyed the younger. he closed the door silently behind him and made his way over to the bed.

"keep yo' distance, i'm still mad at you." karsen mugged cortlen as the older slid into bed. cortlen rolled his eyes and pulled karsen closer. the older kissed his forehead a couple of times, starting to hear slight laughter from him.

"yo' bitch ass ain't even wait on me?" dayvon frowned, busting into the room.

"i was not finna deal with melly ass." cortlen mumbled as he laid his head down on karsen's chest.

"awn, look at both my hoes gettin' along." karsen cooed, earning a glare from the two of them.

"ian yo' hoe, i'm just yo best friend." dayvon shrugged as he plopped down on the bean bag chair that was on cortlen's floor. "can't say the same fa' ole dude."

"bitch, i'm sicka you." cortlen spoke up as he mugged him for the millionth time this night. he was irritated at how mad dayvon could make him but also how he really couldn't stay mad.

"bitch?" dayvon cocked his head back in surprise.

"bitch." cortlen repeated himself with confidence.

"what i told you inna kitchen?" dayvon looked up at cortlen with a smirk on his face. cortlen looked away from him, hiding his face in karsen's neck.

"aw, don't make me repeat it." he chuckled.

karsen looked between the two with his eyebrow raised. he decided to try and piece 2 and 2 together, and you know

if 2 plus 2 is 4 and 5 plus 5 is 10, then —

"my main and my side hoe fuckin'?!" karsen dramatically gasped.