12. Shocking

PAST

Jimin and Taehyung talked about the situation that was going so, sometimes they would even have arguments, difference of opinions just made it all even more complicated.

"Taehyung, everything is going to hurt you really bad in the end." Jimin would say.

"Jungkook won't ever hurt me Jimin. And even if I do, I won't have anyone else to blame, only myself and you don't have to worry about that Jiminie." He would argue back.

"Why won't I worry Tae? And you don't have to blame yourself when its Jung-"

"Enough with it Jimin. I don't want to talk or think about it anymore." Taehyung firmly said and proceeded to go to his class.

Taehyung was purposefully running away from reality, he wantedly didn't want to face his problems. Jimin worriedly sighed, brainstorming about how to convince him. as his best friend, he obviously wanted Tae to make better decisions for his own good.

He hasn't been feeling too well since the past week, he was snappy and frowning most of the time, so he understood he was suffering from mood swings. So he didn't pressure him with the topic any further than Tae was comfortable with.

Taehyung did not even join him for lunch in the cafeteria, he said he wanted to sleep, but asked him to bring him some food when he comes back to the room. That is how it is with these best friends.

So Jimin was sitting alone in the cafeteria. Pouting, he was just toying with the kimchi. When suddenly another person came and sat next to him. When he looked up he was shocked. He was Yoongi.

He had heard from Taehyung that he was Jungkook's room-mate. He wasn't in the mood for any other nonsense. He was about to get up when Yoongi's deep voice stopped him.

"Sit." The boy just looked into his plate. He wasn't even looking at him. Jimin couldn't do anything but heed to him.

"Don't you think it's a bit disrespectful to walk away when your senior sits next to you?" Yoongi looked up and raised his eyebrows.

"Don't you think you were a bit strange to ask me weird questions on our first meet." Jimin snapped. That must have made Yoongi a bit flustered as the alpha just looked down with his ears turning red.

Jimin felt his heart beat too. Maybe he was just attracted to him, he tried to convince himself, unable to accept the bonding he felt with Yoongi, even if he was just a stranger.

"I apologise for that." He heard him murmur.

"Why would that be your first question anyway?" Jimin looked away feeling his cheeks heat.

"Because you are my mate Jimin." Jimin choked on his food hearing the sudden revelation.

"Excuse me what?" Jimin coughed as Yoongi helped him with some water and patted his back. They caught the attention of nearby students. Yoongi told them to look away.

Jimin's face turned red and eyes watery. He sighed when he felt a bit better and Yoongi sat in front of him still looking concerned. Jimin glare at him.

"Is this a prank? Where is the camera? What do you want?" He snickered.

"No, it's not! Why would I do that? I am not lying I swear." Yoongi's normal sharp cat eyes that usually have coldness in them, now look big and innocent like he really didn't lied.

Jimin did see his eyes turn red for some moments that night.

And it was after they looked at each other and recognised each other's presence. Was that why Jimin's wolf had been craving for Yoongi's presence?