02

Chapter two

Opening her eyes to darkness was quite refreshing, no stupid rainbows and unicorn plushies in her face like what would happen when Enid woke her up.

The coffin was quite comfortable Y/n came to realise as she stretched her arms out and pulled her bag away from her legs with a nonchalant expression on her face.

How did she know it was a coffin? Let's just say experience.

Y/n closed her eyes once again.
"Might as well catch up on sleep" she spoke to herself like a true psychopath and closed her eyes. Although she wasn't at all asleep, it was just calming to be in her element.

"Myah! Gotta be quick"
A patter of footsteps made their way closer to her coffin and Y/n crossed her arms over her chest.

"Now to snag one of those uniforms and open this damned coffin!!! Mraow!" The pitchy masculine voice spoke again and Y/n felt the coffin shake and creak as the outside force attempted to open the lid.

'Stupid' Y/n thought blankly as she lay silently and unaffectedly.
'Coffins are closed airtight, he's never going to open it' and once again she opened one eye before closing it.

"I'll just have to do this the hard way! Feel Grims fire myahahaha!!" The coffin began to drip as the sealant melted and the lid of the coffin popped right off.

"Now for that uniform!" Y/n opened her eyes to see a cat like creature standing over her casket with a smug expression on its face.

She observed the strange creature though perhaps she couldn't say much when she literally had a friend that was a hand...

The cat had a blue and grey theme going on as blue fire blazed warmly in its ears and its tail was shaped like a devils trident with pointed ends.

The cat turned and looked down.
"GAHHH ITS DEAD!?" It immediately jumped back in surprise and horror.

Y/n sat up, pushing herself out of the coffin then stepping out, a hood falling to her shoulders and although she didn't remember owning that specific article of clothing she let it be.

"G-girl!? Zombie girl!? E-eep!" It seemed the cat steeled its nerves as it looked up at Y/n and clenched it's fists.

"Give me your uniform! I'll give you to the count of three human because the almighty grim is just so generous!!" The cat or now known as grim held out its paw expectantly.

"And if I don't?" Y/n mused blankly causing the cat to shiver.

"I'll uh, I'll turn you to ash with my crazy fire power! That's right! No one can stand in the way of the great grim!- huh!? Where'd she go??"
Grim frantically spun his head around as he attempted to find the female that was just before him a moment ago before spotting an open door.

"Myah! You can't escape the great Grim human!!" And with that he ran off towards the door.

Y/n moved from out behind a different coffin and let out a huff. Was this a new level of stupidity? Perhaps... because that cat really did forget he was the one that opened the door.

Y/n deadpanned.
"Thing?" She spoke up
Her backpack unzipped and she felt fingers tap at her shoulder.

"Oh good, your here. Let's go, as great as a room of coffins is, we still need to find out where we are"

Thing tapped her shoulder once again and nodded his fingers as Y/n walked through a different door to the other side of the coffin room which led to a corridor filled with paintings and trophies with not a single light tone or colour to be seen.

Y/n swept her gaze over the foreign place and opened the first door in her way. Just her luck, it was a room full of books.. a library if you will.

Her footsteps clicked as she walked towards the nearest shelf and picked up the first book.
'History of night raven college' she hummed, placing it back on its spot and taking out a different book.

'Sorcerer of the sands and his great feats' and on the cover was a picture of a tall male with a turban, his head was held high and a parrot was perched upon his shoulder.
"Published xxxx/xx/x?"

Y/n furrowed her brows.
'As in Jafar from Aladdin?' She flipped the book to check the blurb on the back and sure enough it described the man perfectly.

Placing the book back, she took out another- "the benevolent sea witch, Ursula" Y/n muttered - and another book - "scar?" - and another - "maleficent?" - and another-

She paused. 'I know I called sunny academy a kindergarten but to end up in a school that teaches people about Disney villains is absurd'

"HEY!"
Y/n turned her head to catch a brief glance of a figure by the doorway.
There stood the short monochrome cat who barely reached the height of her thigh.
'Oh' she turned back around to face the lot of books.

"I've found you human! You can't escape Grim the great-" grim jumped as he failed to dodge a whip coming towards him.

"MRAOW!!! Ow what gives" he exclaimed as Y/n let thing crawl down her arm and towards the bookshelf to check out the other books.

"Call it tough love"