III. Dragging Hearts

It's a sunny day, but no heat can burn Naya's will to pester Marco's day

It's a sunny day, but no heat can burn Naya's will to pester Marco's day. It's their Physical Education class and Naya has her legs over Marco's. No matter how many times Marco tried to remove it, Naya will just put it back. Until the guy grew tired of it and just let it be.

"So where are we going later?" Naya asked. Alexis popped his head between Naya and Marco with a smile.

"The test result for the test last time will be posted. Maybe you wanna check it out first?"

Naya looked at Alexis with her mind thinking. At last, she made up her mind.

"Okay."

That day, after class, they made their way to the Engineering building, outside their instructor's door, waiting for the posting of the list of the exam passers right on his door.

Minutes later, their instructor taped a paper on the door. They scanned the list and soon found Marco's name. Rank six. The man really has brains. Naya can't help but smile at the thought.

Later, Kalla tapped her shoulders and draw out a hand to shake hers. Confused, Naya accepted her hand.

"Why?" she asked. Kalla just laughed.

"You're on the fourth!" Kalla and Gianna on the side shrieks as they cheer. Marco then walk to Naya's side and whispers.

"Congratulations, Naya," Marco said in a very low voice, enough for the two of them to share his words.

"This two are keeping secrets," someone just popped out from behind them. It was Yna with a creepy smile on her face. "Are you two really going out?"

"Nope," Marco popped the 'p' in his answer.

Naya just rolled her eyes, "I say yes! I'm dating him, but he's not dating me. Anyway, I'm his." It was followed by a laugh and everyone else laughed with them.

"Make a handshake! Make a handshake!" Flor cheered and the others circled around them. Marco held his hand out for a handshake. This time, Naya was the one who wasn't sure to take it. She is brave to flirt if it's Marco alone, but not with kind of audience. In the end, she took it. Everyone cheered, and laughed.

"We're going to have a field activity now," Engineer Castro just blurted when he walked in the class. "Get the equipments in the Laboratory Room."

"Yes, sir!" About three to four boys ran to the said room.

"You'll have your attendance, later, after your activity." After that, Engineer Castro went out again.

Everyone stood up, with calculators, phones, notebooks, pens, and umbrella at hand. On the other hand, Naya is happily pulling her friends again.

"Let's go!" she excitedly cheered.

"Where are we going? To the field?" Alexis asked, being pulled again on his arms.