His Heart and Mind (Part 1)

Hello, everyone I'm back with another chapter and thank you to anyone who read the first two chapters. It means a lot to me so thank you. Please comment and keep reading my story.

This chapter is from Ram's POV and ends at the airport scene where Y/n leaves for London.

I decided to write this chapter in two parts because if I had not done this then I wouldn't have been able to publish by the end of this week.

................................................................................................................................................................

 12 years ago 

"India you are not going to believe it but Zoya Industries and Ramsita Industries are having a merger. Zoya Industries CEO Raghav L/n and Ramsita Industries CEO Chiranjeevi confirmed this news at today's press conference, " the news reporter said.

At the Malhotra's home (Ram's POV)

"Ram, this is Y/n and Arjun and they are going to be your friends from now on, go say hi", my father edged me towards the two children standing with their parents. Both of them had black hair and eyes and I stepped forward and said hi to them both. They both responded and Raghav uncle, their father said," Arjun Y/n, take Ram to your playroom and get to know each other". I followed them both and we soon started to talk and play not knowing that one day we would become each other's support.

A few months later at Ram's home (Ram's POV), It was raining heavily as I saw my Dad look for an umbrella to go to the market suddenly I had an idea and grabbed the spare umbrella and ran to my room where Y/n and Arjun were looking miserably out of the window. "Hey, Y/n Arjun, I have a fantastic idea, my father is looking for an umbrella as we speak and why don't we give him an umbrella filled with flour", I finished excitedly and saw Arjun's face light up with mischief and Y/n give a disapproving frown. " Y/n, I see you don't like this idea but come on, participating in mischief will not make you a bad person, I want to see the look on Dad's face with flour all over", I said and both Arjun and I laughed in excitement and saw Y/n giving a small smile. "Ok, let's go to the kitchen before he finds another umbrella", I said and we ran off to the kitchen and opened the cupboard to get the flour. We slowly tipped the container towards its side and poured flour inside the umbrella and then removed any evidence that there was flour inside the umbrella. We ran to the foyer where my father was standing,  looking irritated and ran up to him. "Hey Dad, we saw you looking for an umbrella and thought of giving you one", I said and all three of us presented him with the umbrella. His face broke into a large smile and he gratefully took the umbrella from our hands and said, "Thank you, children, I appreciate the effort". He opened the umbrella, ready to go out but as soon as he opened it he was covered in flour from his head to his waist. We all started laughing and my Dad said, "That's why you three wanted to give me the umbrella, just to pull this trick on me". He looked serious so we stopped laughing and looked at him fearfully. Still, he just started to laugh and said, "You three thought I was angry, I can never be angry with you three although I would advise you all not to tell your mothers because they would be angry and punish you, alright I must wash this and then go to the market". He disappeared down another hallway and we also made our way back to my room conversing throughout the way.

12 years later in a market (Ram's POV)

"Alright, we have got everything on the list and now we can go home", announced Arjun and I let out a breath of relief. We could finally go back and do something fun with Y/n and go to that concert now that our college was over. "Let's get back to the car and get out of here", I said and we took the shopping bags and made our way through the crowd and towards the car. We sat, wore the seatbelts and I started to drive. In under 30 minutes, we reached our connected house and told the servants to bring in the bags.