34

Worst Experience 

I wake up to the sound of the door creaking open, and Jobe's face pops up behind the door.

"My parents want me to let you know you should start getting ready for dinner because we're going to have dinner on a yacht. The weather has gotten better, and they want to make the most of it, I guess. Oh, by the way, they say bring a swimsuit." Jobe shrugs his shoulders at the point he added at the end and closes the door. I slowly sit up and reach over to the bedside table to grab my phone and check the time. It reads 4:26pm, and I assume we'll have to be ready by 6. I look to my right and find Jude still sound asleep with one of his hands resting on my thigh. I snap a quick picture; then decide I should probably wake him up.

"Jude it's time to wake up. We have to get ready for dinner." I say as I lightly move his hand off my thigh. Just as I set his arm on the mattress, he lifts his arm back up and rests it on my thigh. I look down at him and see him trying to hide his smile by shoving his face into his pillow. I just laugh and begin to get up, but then I feel arms wrap around me and pull me back onto the bed.

"Jude, we have to get up." I whine as I try to get free from his embrace. He just groans and holds onto me tighter and shifts in the bed. I flip around and face him, finding him staring back at me.

"Come on. Let's go." I tell him as I begin to play with his hair. He looks up at me with a smile on his face, but I'm too focused on his hair to notice. One I finally move my attention to his face he's still looking at me.

"What?" I ask rubbing my mouth, thinking I have something on my face.

"Nothing." He states still staring at me. The corner of my mouth curves into a smile as he looks at me because it's making me blush. I laugh and rest my head on his head so he can't see my reaction to the eye contact he is giving me. He lifts my head up and his eyes flicker between my eyes and my lips. I copy his actions which creates tension in the room, neither of us wanting to make the first move. I catch one side of his lip upturn into a smirk as he ultimately pulls me in and joins our lips together. Before I could make sense of what is happening, I feel him grab onto my arms, flipping me lightly so I'm under him. His tongue slips inside my mouth, roaming around while his hands do the same thing on my body. Goosebumps are left after every place he touches, feeling warm then immediately cold. He detaches our lips, moving lower down my body. Heat is building up inside my stomach and the feeling I'm getting from just his hands on me is addicting. His lips are on my neck, sloppy and sweet, while his hands travel under my shirt. My hands are at the bottom of his shirt, and I slowly begin gripping it and bringing it up his body. He gets the hint and removes his lips before also removing his shirt. He begins to lean back over to go to my neck, but I grab his face and connect our lips once more. My legs automatically go around his waist while my hands remain on his face. His hands are to the sides on me, trapping me under his body. He readjusts himself while moving on of his hands back under my shirt. I feel his finger running up my stomach, taking the material of my shirt with it. My mouth disconnects from his lips as all I can focus on now is his hands on my body. He takes advantage of that and begins to connect his lips to my exposed stomach, leaving light kisses. As much as I enjoy this, I know we need to get ready, and I know that it would be so embarrassing if someone walked in right now and I don't think I could face anyone ever again.

"Jude seriously, we have to go get ready. I can tell your parents are excited about this." I tell him as I play with his hair once again. He quickly gives me a kiss, then gets off of me and walks into the closet. I just sit there in silence for a moment, not realizing it would be that easy, but eventually I join him in the closet.

"What are you going to wear?" Jude asks me as he flips between his clothes that are hung up. I show him this off-white knit dress that I've been wanting to wear but haven't had the chance and he whistles before turning back to his clothes. I smile at him and go into the bathroom to change. The dress has an open back, but I need the strings to be knotted behind my neck, so the top part of my dress doesn't fall down.