Happy

IG @ pretty_book_worm_

Tuesday

Adrian's p.o.v

I held onto Tyana as she nuzzled her face into my neck. This felt nice. As much as she needed this vacation I needed it too.

I've been working my ass off for the past ten years without a break. I brought my laptop with me for basic work stuff but otherwise from that, I'm having fun with Tyana.

Today is our rest day, but tomorrow our excursions start. I made sure to space out the activities since we'll be here for a whole week.

"If uh hungry mek mi know," I whispered to her and she hummed in response. I swayed us around the water enjoying the warmth from both her and it.

Tyana fits so perfectly with my body, her small frame compliments my large frame but fits together so nicely. It's as if we were carved for each other.

I sighed.

I need to slow down. I don't want to rush anything with her. As much as she's a strong woman for all the things she has gone through, she's still delicate and I don't want to break her.

At the pool the other night, I heard a snippet of their conversation. That girl was talking about my past and the way she kept eyeing me as she spoke to Tyana I just knew it.

I want to clear up my past with Tyana, especially since I already know so much about hers, but I won't dumb anything on her unless she asks me. I'm not the type of man to just trauma dump. But if my woman asks me then I'll tell her.

"This feels so good, can we stay here forever?" Tyana mumbled into my neck, I chuckled and rubbed her back.

"That could be arranged," I said and she gasped before pulling away from my neck to look at my face. "But uh woulda miss Jada too much." I smiled and she laughed.

"Speaking of Jada, I need an update on the shop, I haven't been to work in a while," she said and blushed. I knew how passionate she was about her store, I remember our first date when we spoke about it.

Before I could respond her phone rang, she groaned unwrapped her limbs from my body, and swam over to the rails, she pulled herself out of the water and the water running down her ass made my cock twitch.

I licked my lips and watched as she got her phone and scrunched up her face. The phone stopped ringing and she walked over to the platform and sat beside the rails. I moved closer to her and asked.

"Why uh face skin up suh?" she giggled before answering. "Mi nuh know why Ryan a call mi."

It's as if a puzzle piece clicked in my brain and I remembered our interaction.

"Him want uh," I said and her face scrunched up in disgust.

"Eww!" She explained and I laughed. At that time her phone rang again. She looked down at it and a mischievous look came across her face.

She answered the phone and put it on speaker before she started moaning. My brows furrowed in surprise. She continued moaning and I could see that she was trying hard not to laugh.

"Hello?! Tyana? Weh ya do?" Ryan asked through the phone, I almost laughed at how desperate he sounded. Giving in to Tyana's mischief I grunted. She looked up at me and blushed.