24| Shadow

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

The steps clicked as the femaine there walked in the silent corridor. She sighed as she realised, her presence was late in an important meeting.

Bolting faster, she stepped infront of a painting of a beautiful scenery.

She slided the photo, revealing a tap button as she pressed it. The wall- which painting was present- shifted in wards and slided to left.

She walked inside, reaching down to the stairs. The door behind her closing itself.

After she reached all down, the wooden door opened as she reached front.

"You're late Panpriya."

Sighing as she went beside her teammate, she replied.

"I apologise for that, leader."

The leader nodded in acknowledgement and spoke out in authoritative tone,

"Since we all are present now, we all have ten minutes. Suit yourself and get the weapons you want. This mission can't be failed."

Others nodded, understanding his point. As they were about to make their way, one of the Assissin spoke up,

"RM, are you sure Shadow is the right person?"

The person, better know as RM, gazed at their Assissin with his sharp gaze as always.

He spoke out with his usual tone he keep in the role of a leader.

"Yes JK, and don't forget Shadow is one of the best Assissin.."

JK nodded, still unsure as RM continued and a sigh,

"I know what you're thinking, JK. But Shadow is better person to do this mission. We all have to present there, if not then their people might suspect, that we are the one who hired them."

Nodding with a determined face, JK nodded and they all made their way to change their clothes with taking some weapons.

-

The group of 11 people went of a pitch black lambo, and adjusted their clothes and full face mask they had on their faces.

They stepped forward and the guards in front of them, the guards checked their bodies for any weapons or other device and let them in after keeping their weapons for a time period.