Chapter 0: Prologue

Ah, kamen rider, the hero of the people. Well, you could say that, they are always there to protect them, even if they have to sacrified themself for it. And today society, we have the Nikkes joining in. Because why ? Funnily enough, after the whole ordeal with Evolt, Killbas and Metal Build, things go normal until the Raptures invasion happens. Kiryu Sento, alongside with the others, reach out to protect the people from threat comes from space.

But, there are too much Raptures, to the point where they sometimes have to retreat or else they're gonna die because of over fighting too much. Anyway, that is when the government comes up with an idea, which that being, the Nikke Project. How did that happen ? I don't know but since it happened, the lead scientists are Kiryu Sento and Katsuragi Takumi. Yeah things ain't really going well so they don't have a choice, besides, Sento's science sense is tingling.

Another reason is that, the last time Rider tech was used for war, things went south real hard so, they decided to not doing that anymore. Anyway, the first Nikke ever created is Liliweiss, also known as Lilith. To be fair, she just a prototype, yet funnily enough looks feminine enough that some people actually admired her beauty. Yeah things like that do happens but what they admired even more are the Riders. You get the point here so I ain't elaborate more.

So continuing,  The first Grimm model is... not known. For some reasons, it's feels like both Sento and Takumi kind of fucked off the existence of the first Grimm model. Next, we have Dorothy, the second Grimm model, and also the daughter of a reputable politician. Other than that, not much is known about her though. The third Grimm model being Rapunzel, which is a Saintess, the only things that we know about her is that she used to affiliated with VTC, a medical organization runs by the church, which explained why she had that saint looks. Funnily enough, becoming a Nikke was not really a choice that she want, but still she already become one so yeah...

The fourth Grimm model is Snow White, well, not the Snow White that we met in the present storyline, but the past version of her. So when she first become a Nikke, she's still a young girl, Sento and Takumi almost decided to leave this whole Nikke Project because people decided to let a young girl like her joining in this fight. Anyway, she's a godly good weaponsmith, which Sento likes it a lot. The fifth Grimm model being Red Hood, as the name suggests, that's basically how she is. Actually pretty much every single Grimm model here being named after fairy tales characters, which that also make Sento and Takumi wondered why, but they stop question it since it's just no use. So Red Hood used to live in a village near a corn field, spent her days listening to songs that seems old. (Pretty sure she's gonna love Word Up song).

So all in all, the Goddess squad, is now formed, with the legendary Commander of course. Although the legendary Commander is not any of the Riders, but still, the Riders still help of course, that's how they are, for the sake of love and peace. That is until the event of Red Ash happened, Red Hood got corrupted, physical and mental goes degenerate, things gone not good for Snow White, Red Hood found a car, well not really a car but you get the point, and met Oswald, and some more humans, killed some Raptures, headache, telling the kid, Freesia, to stay away from her or she might get hurt. And you get the rest, Red Hood goes back to finished the job with Cinderella, now known as Anachiro, the first Heretic, also the second generation of the Grimm model as well. Yeah the Goddess squad kicked her ass, Red Hood then dip after saying goodbye.

But, what unexpected is that, Sento alongside with the other Riders, take Anachiro back to research. Sento begin his research on Anachiro, which the reason she got corrupted is because of the Raptures putting their code in to her NIMPH, thus corrupted her. So there are a few ways to remove the corruption, one, execution, two, remove the NIMPH, three, memory wipe and four, Vapaus. Things got a bit complicated with it, but still, at least Sento knows what's wrong with Anachiro anyway. So he remove the NIMPH from Anachiro's brain, thus killing her immortality but givs her the ability to actually fight back against human when needs to. 

Yeah Anachiro becomes a good person now. But time flies, that the Riders are now long gone, cause they are human so, they age. But their legacy lives on, that is, we have Y/n, alongside his friends, being the third generation of the Riders. (Alright, I know it sounds stupid with this but still, it's kind of make sense with this anyway. It's gonna be funny when Alice called Y/n Rabbity due to the fact that he does have that Rabbit half of him). So blah blah blah, they become the third generation of the Riders. They also know things more than other people cause of the uh, Rider stuffs. Yeah, that's how it is. Y/n being the one keeping the White Pandora Box panel, as well as whole lots of other Rider gadgets and FullBottles. He is now the Commander of the Counters, on the journey to stop the Raptures Invasion once and for all.