Chapter 1: The new Best Match

Y/n, a physicist, cause he's smart and he's the grandson of Kiryu Sento. Yea that is possible. Anyway, I'mma let Y/n continue.

Y/n:"Hi, I'm Kiryu Y/n ! A physicist of the Ark's Management Department ! I'm also secretly a Rider known as Kamen Rider Build. Well, I'm not the first one though since my grandfather is the first one, then it goes along the generation! Anyway, it's time for me to go out there and be a Commander! But why from a physicist to become a Commander ? Let's just say, the Management Department force me to. So now, I'm going to become a Commander that works with beautiful girls to fight out there against the Raptures! Well, Nikkes to be more precise since they're not particularly having a human body, but still! I watch them as humans cause they deserve to! Now, let's get going !"

Then, Y/n is seen going on a transport ship with Marian, but it got attack and the whole transport is down. Then, everything start from here.

"BA-01 down ! BA-01 down !"

"Please respond ! We've been shot down !"

as she continue to repeat it, she got frustrated:"Useless piece of ... !"

"Commander ! I can't get through to the Ark !" She said.

Y/n:"Oh ? Uh what happens ?"

"Commander ! Are you ok ? did you get hurt ?" She ask Y/n if he's hurt or anything.

Y/n:"Yeah uh I'm good!"

"Great... ! Everything is normal !" She exclaimed.

Y/n:"So what's next ?"

"Well do you remember which section that you are from ?" She asked.

Y/n:"If I remember correctly, it's Central Goverment, Nikke Management Department." 

"All right then, we were attacked en route to our destination. Our transport ship is down. Any Rapture within 100 miles radius must have heard that explosion and is headed our way. I realized that this is all a bit sudden, but I am now under your command. You're giving the orders. Can you do it ?"

Y/n:"Alright I will! What's your name by the way ?"

Marian:"I'm Marian, a Silver Gun squad member."

Y/n:'Silver Gun squad ? Ah, she's an Elysion Nikke alright

Y/n:'Silver Gun squad ? Ah, she's an Elysion Nikke alright.' "Okay, so where are we going ?"

Marian:"Time to get to work, keep your head down, please don't worry, I will protect you, no matter what happens. Marian activating combat mode, engaging !"

Y/n:"Well, that's surprisingly goes well." He then decided to wait and see how this is gonna goes, beside, this is his first time doing this, his first time... commanding Nikkes. He actually doesn't know how to command Nikkes but at least, everything went well so his commanding skill is not too bad. So every Raptures are now dead.

Marian:"All enemies down ! Transitioning to non-combat state. Argh , my leg..."

Y/n:"Are you hurt ?"