II

Mar. 17th, 2023.

"Oh come on, chat! I'm not.. that drunk!" You spoke through slurred giggles. "Yes you are, Aether." Shoto sighed, his fugi flashing a more saturated color as his voice reached your ears. So far, he was the only one joining you. Most of your other friends were asleep, and the rest most likely didn't know you were streaming. Or they didn't bother joining; that was a likely possibility.

"Oh shut up, you bottom!" You pouted. You've drunk about 5 cups of wine so far and you're nothing short of tipsy. That was evident by the fact that you didn't seem to notice the sound of someone else joining the VC, around the time Shoto last spoke.

"Tell him, bestie." The half-asleep voice of none other than Mika Melatika caused you to shriek out in fear, before daipan-ing out of embarrassment. Poor table.

Both Mika and Shoto's laughter filled the VC, although Mika's was much softer and quieter. The chat gave her a warm welcome.

"H-hi, Mika.." you muttered as you regained your composure, clearing your throat. "Thank you for letting me jumpscare you, and hi." She responded with a quiet giggle. There was a faint rasp to her hoarse voice, she sounded tired.

"Did you just wake up?" You inquired, still grinning in an embarrassed manner. "Mmh, not really.. I've been awake for a bit." Mika explained. "About.. 10 minutes." A breathy chuckle drew from her lips, to which you flashed a deadpan expression.

"Well thank you for joining us. It's an honor, uh.. miss Melatika." Shoto responded, seeming amused as he purposefully chose unnecessarily respectful words to speak.

"What time is it for you? Mika-mika?" You drawled on your words in a drunken manner.

"Like.. 3 a.m., I think." She murmured unsurely. "Yeah, 3 a.m. 3:13." She followed up, seeming to have checked the time for a specific answer.

"Excuse me what?" You spoke quickly, not a single trace of being tipsy left in your voice. "3:13 a.-fucking-m.?" You raised your voice mildly, eyes wide as a smile of disbelief spread across your lips.

Mika could only chuckle out a small "yes", while Shoto simply watched the scene unfold. "Get your ass back to sleep." You demanded. "Wh- I'm not tired!" Mika retorted, small hints of laughter wavering in her voice. "But you will be, if you don't sleep already!" Her giggling seemed to be contagious as you let one of your own slip past your lips.

The two of you bickered back and forth. Mika's morning voice seemed to fade the more she talked and laughed with you.

"The battle of the bottoms." Shoto commented in a calm, narrator-ish tone, which you almost missed. "Say that again and I won't hesitate to full-on rant about you and Mysta." You deadpanned, before returning to arguing with Mika over why she should get some sleep.

"Oh you mother-" before Shoto could finish his sentence, Mika burst into a fit of laughter. You managed to keep a mildly straight face throughout this, as Shoto began ranting about why he's not a bottom. Only a few snickers escaped your lips every now and again.

After the whole ordeal had finished, Mika had to catch her breath. "Thank you for coming to our Ted talk." You remarked, earning a frustrated whine from Shoto, which quickly shifted into badly acted fake-crying.

"Cry harder, bottom." Mika giggled, resulting in a stuttered cry of defeat from Shoto, and a dramatic gasp from your end. "Mika, you can't say things like that!" You scolded sarcastically, knowing damn well that what you were saying was pure bullshit.

"Hey! You did the same thing earlier!" Mika shrieked out. You could practically imagine the face she was making as she said this.

"I'm a changed deity, Mika. Don't compare me to my dark past." You were struggling to contain your laughter, tears even brimming at the corners of your eyes.

"Son of a-" she mutters under her breath, but ends up holding back. At least that's what you thought.

"Kenapa kamu gitu? Sini, aku layani, bitch. Kamu adalah anjing yang seperti itu. Diam!" Mika ranted in a language completely foreign to you; Indonesian.

(A/N: sorry if the grammar is all the way off, I don't speak Indonesian so I used Google translate and stuff like that-)

"Oh damn-" Shoto said, quickly being cut off by the sound of you trying to stutter out a response.

"Urusai.. Damare, Chibi." You finally managed to exclaim. You've learned enough insults from Kotoka to argue.

(A/N: roughly translates to "so noisy.. shut it, shortie.")

Poor Shoto is now stuck in the crossfire of foreign insults being spewed by you and Mika.

She groaned, and you could practically hear the way she rolled her eyes at the sound of your silence. "Terserah, aku tetap mencintaimu." Mika mumbled out, immediately diffusing the situation. She taught you what 'I love you' in Indonesian was a few weeks ago, during your second collab. Her words resembled it somewhat.

"You bitch. Love you too." It sounded more like a complaint, followed by a 'mwah' from your end. Mika quickly returned the virtual kiss, while your chat spammed with "tonight the music seems so loud", and whatever else they came up with.

"Feilatika confirmed?" Shoto mused. 'Feilatika' was your fan made ship name. Mika laughed her ass off for the 100th time in the past half an hour, while you were not-so-amused.

"Are you really gonna go there? Well in that case, don't even get me started on Voxto." A smirk spread across your lips; once again, you had started a ten-minute long session of back and forth bickering.

One thing is for sure; that wasn't the last time this stream.