|3|

|Saturday| Arianna Rodriguez Party.

   Lonnie and Jazlyn were getting dressed for Ari's party. Even though they both don't like her they wanted to have some fun.

"Lonnie don't wear that bullshit." Pointing to the black sweatpants and a plain black shirt with her forces. 

"Why?" Lonnie started whining causing Jazlyn to give her a blank stare. "The fuck I'm supposed to wear you too skinny for me to wear yo shit." If you try to compare Lonnie and Jazlyn you would only find differences except for liking's which made them kind of click, mostly because they grew up around each other and just became friends since they didn't like people that much. 

"Girl don't start complaining and I bought you a few dresses for you Thursday after she announced it because you going to this party." One thing about Jazlyn is if Lonnie isn't going neither is she.

"Why can't I wear what I got on?" Jaz shot her a look before laughing. "Lonnie you do know people think you're gay right and you look like you just woke up?" Lonnie looked confused.

"You for real?" Lonnie asked shocked about her thought on her outfit while Jazlyn nodded taking out a few dresses for Lonnie. After trying on the many, many different outfits Lonnie decided. "I'm not wearing a dress." Pulling out some of her clothes that she left here from sleepovers.

"Okay I don't feel like arguing because my favorite dress at my cousins house." Lonnie had threw her a pair of clothes that kind of matched with hers. 

"Lonnie let me do your make-up." She only shrugged in reply. "No." Causing Jazlyn to whine and stomp her foot  waking into her closet.

 "You lucky i'm even going to this hoe." 

The two got dressed after looking at the time which read '9:54'  and the party starts at 11:00pm in reality the two just wanted to get dressed early and go shopping. 

Outfits:

Jazlyn-

Melanie-