You are changing

Announcement that there will be another fic but will be about Shadow Weaver (Beatrix and Angella). Coming soon.

They spent a lot of time together but  Beatrix feels confuse. She keep thinking in Angella. There is something strange about all this situation. In all her life she never had felt love. Maybe she doesn't feel anything for anyone. Maybe they ( Angella and Castaspella) just made her feel special.

It's impossible being in love with Casta when two months ago she was mad for the queen and her lingeries touches. She is sipping her tea while she is thinking. Castaspella knows that something is off with the complex woman and she has an idea about the situation.

-"You know without the mask is easier know when something bother you"

-" I m fine"

-" You are not. We just had our first kisses and you are doubting"

-" Look all this is a new phase for me. I had never have this"

-" But now you have it so take it"

-"I don't how to do it"- She said sad

-" Let me teach you"

-" I don't know ... I can't recognize my feelings but I know I need speak to Catra and Adora. I know they deserve some explanation about my behavior.

-" You are changing"

-" I m not. I m the same"

-" Let me help you"

-" Castaspella I don't want to hurt you"

-" Maybe you are not in love with me yet but when I kiss you I leave you breathless"