Starting anew

Y/N was a normal dog with a normal life. Until his father died in a horrific automotive crash. The car was struck by a semi and careened off the cliff into the water. Y/N was devastated to hear that his father had died.

Y/Ns fathers body was never recovered from the wreckage. "Hey......wake up douchbag" Y/Ns step father said in an angry tone. "Go fuck yourself Rich" y/n retorted back. "You little shit" Rich slapped y/n which made him fall. Rich grabbed Y/ns arm and pinned it behind his back. "Don't ever fucking say that again" Rich said angrily.

Rich let go and threw y/n a blue and white uniform. "You're going to a school called Cherryton academy and don't expect me to drive your lazy ass there because you don't want to use your car. Also....you're moving out so start packing". Y/n packed up and left his home. "Room 701 room 701" y/n repeated to himself. "Ah...here" y/n said as he walked in. Once in the room he saw a white furry dog, a golden lab, a mini chihuahua, and some unknown species in one of the bunks with its curtains closed.

"Hello....I'm Jack, that's Voss, and that's Collot" Jack says while pointing to the chihuahua then to the white dog. "Legoshi....come out and say hello" Jack said while a tiny hint of annoyance was spotted in his voice. "Fine" a low voice said from behind the curtains.

Soon, a gray wolf with blue-ish fur around his face, the same blue and white outfit with suspenders and dress shoes came out of the small bunk. "H......hello.......m..my name is L...Legoshi" he said while his head was turned and looking down but had his arm outstretched to shake my hand. "I'm y/n, nice to meet you legoshi" i said with a smile.

*wow.....he.....he's so soft* Legoshi thought to himself while rubbing his thumb on your palm. "L.....legoshi?......are you alright?" You asked while smiling. "Yeah....I'm fine" Legoshi said while pulling his hand back. "Jeez...4 minutes and I'm alredy acting weird" Legoshi accidentally said to himself under his breath angrily. "I don't think you're weird" you say smiling. *SHIT* he thinks to himself.

"Hey Legoshi......let's go talk somewhere else...it's kinda loud" y/n said happily. "Uh.....s..sure" Legoshi said nervously. You two walk to his place which isn't far from Cherryton. "I didn't know you had a car?" You say sort of confused. "Well......yeah i do" Legoshi says while staring at the 1970 Buick GSX in the driveway *yes i made his car a 1970s one so don't judge*. "D....do you want to come inside?" Legoshi asked nervously but politely.

"S-sure" you said. "You seem nervous" Legoshi said while opening the door. "Well.....can you blame me? I only just got registered at Cherryton today and I'm going into the house of someone I've only met today" you said while raising your hand a bit and then lowering it. "I....i hope it's not a problem" Legoshi said. "No....of course not.....i like your place already!" You said excitingly.

"Th....thanks" Legoshi said while blushing a bit from the compliment. You walk into the living room and sit down. "Damn this is comfy" you say while feeling the fabric on the couch

Legoshis POV:

"Already about 10 hours with him and I'm already getting a little worked up.... Goddamnit" Legoshi says quietly as he sits down to the kitchen table and drinks a small cup of coffee.

Your POV:

"I wonder if he's alright" you say while walking to the kitchen. "Are you okay?......Legoshi?" You ask. "OH.....y-y/n.....I'm fine" Legoshi said while rubbing his neck nervously. "No.....you aren't" you say grabbing hs hand. "Please tell me what going on" you said concerned. "Fine" Legoshi shakily sighs "i......i don't know how to exactly say this but.....i...I'm......gay" he said while putting his head down. "Hey......i am too" you say while smiling. "Y.....you are?" Legoshi said questioning y/n.

"Yes i am" you said proudly. "I'M SO GLAD!!" Legoshi exclaimed, hugging you and lifting you into the air. "Jeez....didn't expect that so soon" you said. "O-oh....I'm sorry" he put you down