Back again

You woke up to see yourself in a hospital bed. "What the fuck happened?" You asked in confusion. "YOU'RE AWAKE" the doctor exclaimed. "Where's Legoshi?" You ask. "He's gone back to Cherryton" the doctor said. "Give me my keys.......now" you ordered the doctor. "Right away Mr. L/n" he rushed out of the room. You then grabbed your phone and texted Legoshi.

Whats up babe?

I...is that you?

Yeah....I'm coming home

You drove over to Cherryton. You walked in dorm 701 too see Legoshi sitting on his bunk. His face was pale. "Y/N!" Jack exclaimed. Legoshi lit up and hugged you for what seemed like forever. "I thought.....i lost you" he said, choking up. "Well...looks like you didn't" you smiled. "So....just throwing this out there....what was it like being dead?" Collot asked.

Legoshi growled at him. "Well.....it was dark.....then i saw a light" you said. "I turned and ran away from it.....only to see my body. So i hopped back in" you chuckled. You knew it was a lie and so did everyone else.

Legoshi pulled you to the car and drove back to his house. You both walked inside. You got up after taking a break from being essentially dead and walked to the kitchen. Legoshi couldn't hold back his tears and started sobbing.

"What's wrong?" You asked. "I......i thought i lost you......but you came back" he said choking up again. He got up and kissed you. "I've missed this" he smiled. "You know....I've been pretty pent up since I died~" you said lustfully. "Babe.....not tonight....i just want to feel your love" he said. You understood and fell asleep on him. You didn't have classes tomorrow.