🍋My love🍋

E/C - eye color

You woke up to find Legoshi naked beside you. "Um.....L....Legoshi?" You asked. ""Hm?" He replied. "Your member is touching my leg" you blushed. "Oh....sorry" he said while putting his legs over it. You and him got up. "Are you going to get dressed?" You asked blushing.

"No........i think I'll stay like this" he smiled. "Well.....i can't say anything because we already had sex and i saw how you looked. To be honest....you looked nice~" you smiled deviously. "Oh....um...t..thank you" he blushed. You kissed him passionately.

"Mm~" he moaned into the kiss. You undo your belt and pull down your pants and boxers. Legoshi kneels down and licks you pulsating member a bit. "Oh......f..fuck" you moan. "You like that don't you?~" he says while staring at you.

He suddenly deep throats you. "AH.....FUCK" you loudly moan. "Mmm....you taste good~" he playfully growles. He gets up and pins you down once again. "Say my name" he smirks deviously. "L....Legoshi" you say. "That's right" he says as he enters you.

"Now.......call me daddy" he says looking into your E/C eyes. "D....daddy" you moan as he hits your prostate every once in a while. He suddenly speeds up. Hitting your prostate every thrust. "OH.........FUCK.....I'M.....GONNA" you say as you careen over the edge and shoot ribbon after ribbon of cum on Legoshi's chest.

But he wasn't even close to climaxing yet. He went full speed and in every goddamn thrust....hit your g-spot. After a few minutes of him turning both of you into moaning messes "I'M...C...CLOSE" he exclaimed as he shot his load into you. You also came again.

"That was......exhilarating....and fucking exhausting" Legoshi said while laying next to you. "I love you babe" he said. "I....love you too hon" you replied catching your breath. He blushed at you calling him 'hon'.