A Phanpy in Peril

On the way to Azalea Town and Jason's next badge, He and his pokemon were getting some training before going to bed.

Jason:Spinarak use Leech Life!

Spinarak bit Elekid draining some of its energy, but Elekid finished it with Thundershock,  Elekid then helped Spinarak up

Jason:Ok, guys, it's time to get some sleep, we're gonna need it.

Jason got into his pyjamas and went into his tent, with Spinarak, Cyndaquill, and Elekid, while Ursaring and Noctowl slept outside.

Ursaring and Noctowl were asleep until they heard a cry.

Noctowl:Hoot?

Ursaring:Ura?

Ursaring and Noctowl followed the cry to a sad Phanpy.

Ursaring:Ursa, ring?

Ursaring tried to offer their help, but it's  tall figure frightened Phanpy, Noctowl eventually calmed down Phanpy.

Phanpy urged them to follow, so they did, to a Donphan, which was sick.

The next day, Jason noticed the 2 were gone.

Jason:NOCTOWL, URSARING, WHERE ARE YOU, what if Silver got them..!

Jason and his 3 pokemon ran out into the woods, where they found Ursaring.

Jason:Ursaring Noctowl!

Ursaring turned around and picked Jason up, taking him to The Cave where Donohan was.

Jason:Put me down, big guy,huh?

Jason saw Donphan was curled in a ball.

Jason:So that's where you went. You went to try and help.

Ursaring and Noctowl nodded, and Ursaring revealed Phanpy, who was asleep in its arms.

Jason:We need to get a doctor or a nurse.

Jason wrote a note and instructed Noctowl to fly to the nearest hospital or poke centre and get help.

Jason:Ok guys, let's get to conserve your strength

Jason returned Elekid, Spinarak, and Cyndaquill to their pokeballs,  but Ursaring looked at Jason, not wanting to leave Phanpy alone, so Jason let it stay out of its pokeball

Noctowl made it to a pokemon centre, where he found a trainer waiting outside.

??:Huh,"Donphan needs doctor,  can you help? If so, follow my Noctowl."

The trainer followed Noctowl to the cave and saw Jason.

???:Are you this Donphans Trainer?

Jason:No,I'm not, I found it like this.

???:Let me have a look at it.

The trainer examined Donphan.

Jason waited with Ursaring and Noctowl when the trainer exited the cave. They didn't have a happy look.

???:The Donphan is in critical condition. Even my Pokèmon couldn't heal it

Ursaring looked at the Phanpy and put it down on the ground.

Phanpy:Phan?

Phanpy was curious as to why Ursaring was feeling down until he saw the trainer look on its face.

Phanpy knew what they'd say so Phanpy ran off in tears.

Ursaring and Noctowl chased after it , with Jason following after.

Jason:Phanpy!

Noctowl:Towl!

Ursaring:Ursa!?

Ursaring looked everywhere until it heard a splash, it ran towards the noise when it saw Phanpy fall in the water.

Ursaring jumped in after it but couldn't swim due to its heavy body.

Jason:Spinarak,  I choose you!

Jason:Use String Shot!

Spinarak used String Shot to lure Ursaring and Phanpy back, but it wasn't strong enough.

Spinarak struggled until it began to glow, evolving into Ariados, unveiling a new move, Spider Web.

Ursaring grabbed Phanpy, and climbed the Web, untill they were beck on dry land.

Phanpy looked at Ursaring and then at Jason.

Jason looked at the last pokeball he had

Jason:Hey Phanpy,  you know, I lost someone as well, so if you want to join, you can, but if not, I understand.

Phanpy looked at Ursainh, who nodded.

Phanpy looked at Jason and allowed it join his team.

Jason:Alright,  I caught a PHANPY!!

Jason:Thanks for the help

???:Don't mention it.

Jason:Oh yeah, what's your name?

???: Karen.

Jason recognised the nane, but the woman was gone.

Jason:Was that- KAREN OF THE ELITE 4?!

Jason looked around but couldn't see her.

Jason:Well, I wonder if we'll see her again

Jason looked at his pokemon, then sent out his new member-Phanpy.

Jason:Phanpy, Your up!

Jason scanned Phanpy with his pokedex, learning that it knew Rollout, a good move for Bug types.

Jason:Ok guys, let's go, we got a long journey ahead.