chapter 4

Was night and m/n as was walking around, he usually doesn't do that but something was just telling him to, leading him. That was when he came onto a tall metal wall. He could hear the walkers inside. "Guess we better get away from here.." he whispered to trapper before he heard a guns shot. A single gun shot.

"The hell.." he mumbled climbing a near by tree looking over the wall. "Well I'll be damned. Is that fucking Rick?" He said seeing Rick carrying..Carl?

They make it into the house as m/n leaned bsck against the tree. He was gonna wait his out with them over night till Rick suddenly runs out of the house and starts killing off the walkers. "Oh you gotta be kidding me." M/n mumbled. "Trapper don't die." M/n said as she climbed down the tree.

Finding his way over the wall taking out his axes and he slashes his way over wards Rick and begins helping him. Using his now matching set of Alex's to take them down as others from inside the house join in.

It was a annoying shit show but luckily Daryl had a rocket launcher. "I'll be damned." M/n said killing off a walked looking at the explosion. "This is long be a long night."

Once the sun rised and the chaos calmed down m/n sat next to Rick on the porch steps. "Why is it anytime I run into you crazy shit happens and gotta save someone." M/n asked but it wasn't really a question.

Rick looked at him "I can't tell if your good luck or bad luck." M/n just shrugged to that. 
~~~

"HAHAHAHA!" M/n couldn't help but laugh as his listened to them explain how rick and daryl were bested by someone who calls himself jesus.