Chapter 1: One For All

Y/N L/N, Age 20, worked as a programer for a famous gaming company.

That all change when he was summoned into another world without his consent along with 3 other people he's acquainted with.

He's known as an otherworlder to people of this said fantasy world.

And usually these Otherworlders possess these extremely powerful and rare skills known as [Unique Skill].

Unfortunately that can't be said the same about Y/N.

He didn't have any sort of [Unique Skill]. Naturally he was shunned by his summoners and his fellow earthlings.

Now Y/N L/N finds himself at the outskirts of the Kingdom Of Falmuth. Surrounded by his said 3 acquaintances.

Kyoya: Y/N, you should leave

Y/N simply stare at him with an unimpressed expression.

He already knew this day was going to come sooner or later.

Shogo: Yea, you have been a dead weight to us since day one.

Y/N: *mutter* I can hear Nero screaming right now.

Shogo: What?

Y/N: Nothing. Anyways can I? Don't I have this binding spell on me cast by that summoner.

Kirari: Oh, the old man already lifted off that spell. After all you aren't worth his time.

Shogo: Aren't you glad? You can have that freedom you yearn for so damn much.

A malicious intent grows behind Shogo while Y/N simply stare at him blankly.

Y/N: Look at this wannabe villain. (•_•)

Kyoya: Don't take this to the heart. We just thought you could do a lot more out there tha-

Y/N: Your silver tongue is just making my ears bleed Kyoya. Drop the act.

Kyoya's false smile turns to a evil smirk.

Kyoya: Oh~ somebody is angry.

Y/N look at the 3 people he knew back on earth with tired sigh.

Y/N: Welp it's not like I'm close to them or anything.

He promptly turn around and began walking the opposite direction of the Falmuth Kingdom.

Kirari: What? No goodbye or anything how cold.

Shogo: Yea, maybe I should teach him some manners.

Shogo steps up but was stopped by Kyoya.

Kyoya: Leave him, he's bound to die sooner or later, after all he is a nobody.

The two laughs along his wicked smile as Y/N continue walking toward wherever his sense of direction takes him.