Chapter 3: Fire and Fate

Y/N, Rimuru and Trio adventurer stood their ground as the Greater Spirit Ifrit roars loudly.

Rimuru: So what's our plan?

Y/N: I say we just jump on him, we got him outnumbered after all.

Ten pillars of flames suddenly erupts from the ground and 10 Salamander were summoned.

Rimuru and the trio turns toward Y/N with a deadpanned expression. (-_-)

[Iris]: Congratulations, you are a certified flag raiser.

Y/N: Goddamnit......

Ifrit began shoot multiple fireballs at the group. Reacting quickly Y/N steps in front of team with his sword drawn.

He parries the fireballs with ease before running straight toward the Spirit.

The Salamanders who saw him approaching their master spews out flames that creates a makeshift firewall.

Y/N: Damn lizards.

Few of the flying creatures approach him but was stopped by Eren who casted Icicle Lance.

Eren: Go Y/N!

Kaval: Leave these to us!

Y/N: I'm a bit worried about them. Iris! Activate Guardian skill.

[Iris]: Confirmed Unique Skill Guardian Activated, its currently connected to Eren, Kaval, and Gido.

Y/N: Alright, Rimuru can handle the rest of the Salamander. I'll take care of the boss myself.

Bahamut's draconic wings appears behind Y/N, he the flew above the flame wall and clash with Ifrit.

Y/N: Now fire boy, return Shizu before I make a BBQ out of you.

[Iris]: I swear with you should have the skill Gluttony by now.

The flaming spirit simply glares at him before shooting beam of flames from his mouth.

Y/N took the fire breath right to his face and after the dust cleared out he was unscathed.

Ifrit seemed shocked by this.

[Iris]: Iron Wall Skill activated.

Y/N then punches Ifrit down to the ground before shooting out barrage of light particles from his draconic wings.

Though it did considerable amount of damage, the spirit stood back up.

Y/N: Damnit.... I can't think of a way to beat him without harming Shizu. Iris any ideas?

[Iris]: I'm sorry. All the skill you have aren't capable of saving her.

Y/N: You are kidding..... Can't you use Guardian to transfer her damage to me?

[Iris]: As of now, she is completely bonded with Ifrit. If you use that skill it would protect Ifrit too.

Y/N: Do I really have no choice....

A flash back Shizu asking Y/N to kill her passes through his memory.

Y/N: Yea... no, I ain't doing that.

Ifrit who finally gets back up looks at Y/N and summoned a giant magic circle below Y/N. Soon a gigantic pillar of flame erupts and consume Y/N.
_______________

Requirement Complete!

Unknown Skill

One For All Activated

Path of Flames unlocked!

Unique Skills Added!

- Imagine Breaker
{Reduce any phenomenon to user's known normalcy}