Chapter 11

Y'all are gonna hate me for this one...

(This is monday after school alright???)
Bruce:

Vance didn't remember the kiss from Friday it seemed, so I didn't bring it up. It would be kinda weird.. Everything seemed okay, a few of the others seemed a little tense still but better than what it was.

I hummed quietly, retrieving my bike. (From the bike stand) Amy had already told me she wasn't gonna be walking home with me.

I kept walking, ignoring the black van that kept circling the block.

Thats was until it stopped moving.

I glanced over at it, deciding to pedal faster.

The man got out, he jogged up to me as I stopped when he spoke,
"Hey, have you seen my dog!? He's black, scary looking, ya know." He said with a small chuckle.

"Oh, no sorry! I hope you find him."

"Could you help me find him please, he's a family dog and my kids absolutely adore him.."

"I can't sorry.. My mom's expecting me."

His eyebrows furrowed.

"Come on, please! At least take a flyer so you know what he looks like, they're in my van."

I sighed, "Yeah, sure."

His expression changed to almost.. whats the word.. Devious.

I stayed put as he opened the back of his van, I didn't see any flyers and I realized how weird he seemed to the start, he had drove around the block a couple of times, wouldn't take no for an answer.

Before I knew it I was pedaling down the street.

I opened my mouth to scream but was then dragged off of my bike and drugged, the last thing I saw was me being dragged to the van.
____________________________________

I woke up on a mattress, no blanket, no sheet, no bed frame, nothing.

I was still dizzy as I regained consciousness I saw a man in a mask sitting on the mattress close to me.

I flinched, trying to scoot away.

"I know you're scared.. But im not gonna hurt you anymore.." He smiled, tucking the loose hair behind my ear.

I stared at him with disgust.

"You dont have to be scared.. Nothing bad is going to happen here." He grinned, pulling his hand away from my hair.

"I'm gonna get you a soda alright?" He said in a cheerful tone.

He got up, shutting the rusted metal door.

I started to freak out more, getting up and trying to pull at the door, it was locked.

I noticed a phone in the room, it was broken however so I didn't bother.

"Shit.. shit shit!" I yelled, trying to get out of a high window.

I heard footsteps and I Immediately stopped, sitting down on the mattress.

He opened the door and gave me a soda, smiling.
I knew he was smiling because his eyes crinkled.

"I have to go upstairs now.. I'll be back soon okay?" He said lightly, reaching out to caress my cheek as I leaned backwards, not allowing him to.

He sighed and got up walking to the door and slamming it shut once again.

I began to overthink.

"Im never gonna get out.. It's impossible.." I said, my eyes filling with tears.

(Also incase you're wondering why the phone isnt ringing at all is because Bruce was the first person to be kidnapped in this story, therefore nobody is there to reach out to him.)

I searched for a way out, looking in the hallway, seeing a dirt section. I immediately saw a loose tile and ripped it off, starting to dig.

I digged for what seemed like hours. I needed to hide the evidence.
I glanced up, seeing the toilet and deciding to flush it.
I continued digging for a while before feeling the ache in my body, I flushed the last clump of dirt before covering it with a thin sheet.

I groaned, getting up and going back to the window, jumping as high as possible, I was tall already so it wasn't too bad..
I managed to get ahold of the bars and I tugged, sending myself and the bars flying down.
I groaned, rubbing my back before getting up, I decided to take a break because I was still tired from being drugged.

I walked over to the mattress and laid down, yawning quietly before drifting off into the worst sleep ever.

HELP YALL GONNA FIGHT ME FOR THIS CHAPTER ☠️☠️
THANKS FOR READING (and no i didnt plan to do this to yall it randomly sounded like a good thing to do in order to make the story have conflict and interesting.)