Chapter 19

Bruce:

I was currently having a panic attack
I don't know what sent me off but I locked myself in the bathroom and now I'm running water to hide the sound of my heavy, fast breathing (because it only seems to make it worse when I can hear.)

I immediately pulled out my phone, my hands were shaking as I found Vances contact, balancing on the wall since I didnt have my crutches.

Idiot Yamada
Vance its happening again

FancyVancey😋
The same thing that happened in the bathroom??

Idiot Yamada
yes

FancyVancey😋
Can I come over?

Idiot Yamada
I guess, just because my parents aren't home and neither is my sister

I started to feel light headed, I knew I needed to calm down but I couldn't
My memory was always good and usually I appreciated that
But not now..
My mind kept flashing back to the scene.

Tears poured out of my eyes and my hands started to shake worse.

_____________________________________

Time skip to when Vance got there😋

Vance wrapped his arms around me, we both said nothing as I buried my head into his hair, finally starting to calm down.

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

"n-no.."

"Yam, maybe you should, this is twice now.."

"no."

"Want me to tell the others?"

I shook my head, biting my nails.

Vance took ahold of my hand and pulled it away from my mouth, holding it in his own hand— which was big but my hands were longer, more slenderish.

"I'm sorry I made you come all the way here.." I apologized, looking into his bright blue eyes.

"Your a fucking idiot yknow, I wouldn't have came all the way here if I wasn't worried." Vance breathed out, rolling his eyes.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked with a polite smile.

"Eh why not."

I turned on my TV and clicked on Netflix, scrolling down till I found a movie of interest.

"Really? This movie is childish and so unrealistic."

"I like it!" I pouted, hitting play on the movie.

(The movie was surfs up btw, the one with the penguins who surf😜😜)

I laid down at the end of my bed and Vance stayed sitting, occasionally making in fun of me for liking the movie.

I started to feel tired, drifting off to sleep.

okay losers im done merry christmas give me some ideas for the next chapter in the comments please I will literally do anything atp PLLELELELEEASE.