⚠️ Ill fuck you to death ⚠️

Zhongli POV:

I had pinned Childe against the door of the room, my hand gripping his neck keeping him from pulling away, as I kissed him intensely. He let out soft whimpers every now and then.
"Mnn!" Seeing tears going down his face as I squeezed, tightening my grip. His hands were griping my chest, creasing my shirt with the amount of force he was using, trying to push me away. Now pulling away for a few seconds. "C'mon... I know you can take it, why don't I go ahead and... finger you as well?" I smirked, keeping a hand on his neck, and as my other glided down his back to the garter of his pants, my hand slowly went under, two fingers inching their way closer to his hole.
"N-No wait... please don't... ngh~" As soon as he whimpered I had shoved them in, and he leaned forward, like he was begging for more.
"Go on... moan..." My tone was deep, and intimidating, I pushed my fingers deeper, spreading them out like scissors so I could stretch his ass before I shove my dick in.
"Ahh~! Zhongli- stop..." He let out a soft moan, god he sounded so adorable... I stretched him out good enough and then took my belt off, leading him to the bed, pulling him by the arm. I laid down first, though I was still wearing my top and pants. "Why don't we try something new, I've been thinking about it for a while." The look on his face was somewhat confused, and embarrassed.
"What- are you talking about now...?" Childe slowly took his shirt off, and pants, getting on the bed beside me. "Just follow what I tell you to." Giving him a few words before I pull him on top of me, his ass in my face and my crotch in his face, I've wanted to try 69 for a long while... so this was a good chance to try. "Oh god- we're seriously going to do this? Isn't it a bit... weird?" I pulled his underwear down while he was speaking, giving his ass a nice squeeze. "Yep... now undo the zipper of my pants, just take my dick out, it's hard enough." I didn't mind getting my clothes dirty... but I just had to clean it right after.
"Err... okay..." I stuck 2 fingers in his ass again, pushing them in and out, watching him jolt, surprised. "Mnh..." I huffed, taking my fingers out and now rimming him. Licking and sucking on his hole, now sliding my tongue in. "Mnghh~! Mnph!" He let out a muffed moan, while my dick was in his mouth... I could feel his tongue wrapping around the tip, and he took me all the way down. I gripped his plump ass, furrowing my brows as I kept on licking. Lubing his little hole so I could pound him straight away later.
"God... fuck- are you sure you've never sucked a guy off before? You're hella good at... hah~ this..." I groaned out, before I started to rim him again. I felt him pull away, he gulped and coughed softly. "Never- this is my first time..." Slowly his hand would grip the base of my cock, pulling and pushing his hand down aggressively, I moaned in his ass, feeling really euphoric... And I gripped his cheeks tighter. My legs slowly opened, feeling closer to my climax as he teased my tip with his tongue while he used his hands. "Ngh...~" Childe was also letting out soft and muffled moans.

Few minutes (6) Timeskip 🦈

"Fughhk...~" My words were muffed, my face was against his back, biting on his nape as I slid my cock inside of him, fucking him like a dog in heat. "Zhongli... Ahh~!" His hole was wet, so I easily went inside of him, now starting to rock my hips back and forth... I held him close to me by the waist, already reaching deep inside of him. Childe moaned into the pillow, and I felt him clench around me. "God... honey you're tight- as fuck..." I licked his neck, reaching deeper and deeper. "Mnnggh...~" He hugged the pillow, slightly bumping his head on the head board of the bed, making the bed creak. "Ow- ouch..." He whimpered, instead I kept on kissing his neck... we were fuck buddies, not lovers, but I felt bad that he was hurting right now while I fucked him. "You're okay- just stop squeezing so much..." Moving a hand up to his head, and covering the head board with my hand so he wouldn't hit it so hard. He loosened up, slowly as I continued to thrust deeply into him. Moaning and whining my name a few times as we continued our long night...

End 😢
yes... this was the last chapter... I'm gonna be doing more short books soon, I've just never had much of the motivation to write.

Wrio Nuevi next?