CHAPTER 07

CHAPTER 07

Carina couldn't fall asleep, she was tossing and turning in the bed, she hated herself for saying that, she hated the look on Maya's face, the pure disappointment, the sadness that filled her eyes. How all of a sudden her face got pale, her blue eyes drained of their color. Every time she tried to close her eyes, she was seeing Maya, so she tried to keep her eyes opened, focusing on the light coming from her window.

Somewhere in the process of it all she fell asleep, but she didn't stay asleep for a long time because like every morning she was woken up, by that stupid blender. Still not fully awoken, somewhere between a dream state and being awake, totally forgetting what had happened last night she paced towards the door, opening it –"Stop!" She yelled.

To Maya it came as a surprise, she didn't expect the brunette to actually come out.

"No."

"Yes, I can't be woken up, by this bullshit every fucking morning." Carina raised her voice.

"Well good for you, cause you won't have me as a roommate next semester!" Maya yelled.

"Great! I can sleep peacefully and not look at your displeasing face."

"Good!" Maya said. –"And I won't have to listen to your very limited vocabulary of the same insults y-." Maya was cut off, by Carina –"Shut up."

Carina gripped her face in her hands, she looked at her lips and leaned in. When she captured Maya's lips she felt relived, the blonde protested and pushed Carina away by her chest, but only for a second. She gave in her hands staying on Carina's chest.

When they pulled away after a second, Carina opened her eyes, blue and brown where met, and Maya couldn't resist, she grabbed Carina's t-shirt and shoved her in herself, kissing her. Her lips were soft, inviting and merged like puzzle pieces. Carina was pulling Maya closer if that was even possible, without braking the kiss Maya lifted the brunette on the counter top. Carina spread her legs before wrapping them around Maya, trying to get a closer contact.

Maya's tongue was first to ask for permission to enter her mouth, Carina moaned at the contact of it, like she was waiting her whole life for that sensation. Carina pulled back a little, being met with Maya's swollen lips and blue eyes, screaming for more, she smiled at the view in front of her and pulled her even more towards her. "You are so hot." She said in between kisses.

Right as those words left Carina's mouth, Maya pulled back, unwrapping Carina's legs from her back, shaking her hand –"No, no, this did not just happen."

Carina slowly slid down the counter approaching Maya, pulling her by her neck, one hand rested in her shoulder and the other in her hair pulling her towards her. The blonde hesitated for a second, but continued kissing Carina, with more intensity then before. Their hands were everywhere pulling each other by their clothes for a closer contact.

Carina gripped Maya's jaw and turned her face to the side, leaving kisses along her cheek and neck, biting slightly, not with too much pressure, but with enough for Maya to want more.

A moan escaped Maya's lips, when she threw her head back to give more access to Carina, her head hit the fridge –"Oww."

Carina tried to suppress her laugh, but it wasn't possible even more so when Maya looked at her giving her a look to not laugh, which to no surprise Carina laughed.

"Stop, it hurts." Maya said with pleading eyes.

"Let me see." Carina said turning Maya around to look at the back of her head. –"Ohh no!"